Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,844 members, 7,898,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom (1090 Views)

Bbnaija 2018: Bam Bam And Teddy A Caught Having Se.x Inside The Bathroom [watch / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom by officialblogger(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2016
I saw this news somewhere this morning and I decided to let you read and also know about it.The lady went on vacation at a Beach somewhere in Africa and she unfortunately came in contact with a Very Big Python and she was.....

Read the full story yourself >>>
http://trendingnow247..co.uk/2016/01/shocking-video-big-python-attacks.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala , seun

1 Share

Re: Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom by mackenzie007(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2016
Wer is d bathroom, fake python, fake womam. Op ooooooo!!! She is even posing sef!!! angry
Re: Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom by BluePearls(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Photoshop at its worse cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Python Attacks Beautiful African Lady On Her Way To The Bathroom by spacyzuma(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is a fake image. The woman was photoshopped into the picture.

The original photo made the rounds on twitter last year. A farmer setup an electric fence to catch the snake that was killing his livestock every night.

(1) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Reveals Where Most Of Her Critics Came From(photo) / APC Film Production Present.......... / Indian Fans Snoop In And Dont Let It Pass U Bye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.