Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day (58026 Views)

BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by GodOfAction: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Big Brother Naija evicted housemates in an exclusive interview with NET TV have revealed a whole lot of stuff BBN fans didn’t know.

Moments after Bitto confesseded he used the strategy of a mad man in the house which failed him and saw him evicted from the show, Vandora who was Dee-One’s strategic partner has revealed she literally screamed and ran out of the bathroom the day she saw Bitto’s huge erection.

In her words ” You guys didn’t see me run out when i saw his thing, i literally ran out from the bathroom into the garden and ran back. Like he came in and i was like what’s this!!!”

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/02/23/bbnaija2018-i-screamed-and-ran-out-of-the-bathroom-the-day-i-saw-bittos-erection-vandora/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by MhizAJ(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin

Ifu Ennada screamed cheesy grin

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by ShadowFighter: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
I just hope this doesn't reach frontpage.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by HallaDaTruth: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
How this thing take become news now ?

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by meezynetwork(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
Na wa
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Franzee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
Girls eh if eim big na war ....if eim small da one worst...u are not a man. ! WTF is wrong with gals

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by sbashir10(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
man is heavenly endowed, but on a serious note how is this a news?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
WHAT MANNER OF THREAD!

About Rubbish!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by emmabest2000(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by pweshboi(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Ifu after the experience...

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Jh0wsef(m): 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Authoreety: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Ggg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by visijo(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Lobbish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by King4Roller: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
How this thing take become news now ?
Give me this babe contact

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Ellabae(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol u see Wetin pass you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Dalexicographer(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
undecided
Franzee:
Girls eh if eim big na war ....if eim small da one worst...u are not a man. ! WTF is wrong with gals
Abi na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by King4Roller: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
None of them go admit say them jump on am. Na lie up and down. Nobody dey fu*k but condom dey lost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by pweshboi(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol u see Wetin pass you
Happy birthday to you ellabae
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by nairavsdollars(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2018
Olosho mgbeke
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Olosho angry
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Rachelsblog(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Is it too small or too big?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by DanielsParker(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2018
wow. so informative!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Romanreign2(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
grin Bitto my guy the baddest man with the baddest weapon of mass destruction grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Puzzypleazer: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
grin grin

Ifu Ennada screamed cheesy grin
That one issa hoe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by tsmat(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
BBN IS NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Bonjer: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Lol
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by enonche85(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
Franzee:

My brother the thing tire me too o!...if e big na problem, if e no big ur own don finish be dat!!
Re: BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day by Ellabae(f): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
pweshboi:

Happy birthday to you ellabae
Thanks dearie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services / BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.