Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls (32718 Views)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by lumeneng22: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Probably with oshiomole of Benin kingdom.
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by olabolawasiu(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Man no go kill himself nah... No election is worth die for. Pity the family of deceased.
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
OKKO:
A man that uses helicopter to go up and take coc*aine just for fun of it. And when he straff a young lady she goes home with N1mil. A man that never stayed in government house for 1 complete week. (Sun to Mon) for 5 yrs without going to party in PH or ABJ or abroad.... He is back to his lifestyle!

Are you for real?
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by coolh3ad(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
menix:
Abeg make him come quinlox this weekend come buy Hennesy for boiz...

Quinlox...You mean Quilox??
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by vislabraye(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
OKKO:
A man that uses helicopter to go up and take coc*aine just for fun of it. And when he straff a young lady she goes home with N1mil. A man that never stayed in government house for 1 complete week. (Sun to Mon) for 5 yrs without going to party in PH or ABJ or abroad.... He is back to his lifestyle!

Na true you talk...
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by Anticabal: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
MagicBishop:
That's the spirit .

Unwind with hoes and loud music while sipping volumes of alchohol to drown your loss.

I did this when I broke up with my cheating ass girlfriend back in 2006 and I can say it worked very well for me.

grin grin cheesy

Damn! Bro you sound too intelligent to let a woman do that to you. I've never been emotional with hoes in whatever form they may come. I just chase them down, throw them a few bucks, bang their sorry asses and move on to the next ass. When i want to get married i'll go to the village and find a virgin. lolz
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by Austino50: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
talking about Sylva going to the club after he lost an election which he vowed to challenge in the court of law, and where is the image of him at the club as you claimed since you went to the nightclub with him and this is how people who don't think like you will just believe you
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by Onyiido: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:
He's just keeping faith with one of sunny Ade songs:
Majo majo matun mu emu mafi pa ironu re.
(I will dance, i'll dance and drink to keep sorrow at bay.)

It's not easy to loose gubernatorial election when you ain't sure of your political future. grin
Lmao, funny though but true
Re: Sylva Went Clubbing, Drinking After Loss At Bayelsa Polls by Austino50: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
talking about Sylva going to the club after he lost an election which he vowed to challenge in the court of law, and where is the image of him at the club as you claimed since you went to the nightclub with him and this is how people who don't think like you will just believe you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Kalu Idika Kalu's Steward Drugged And Robbed Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.