Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water (29502 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Timi Dakolo - I Used To Sell Pure Water, Plantain Chips / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
Post deleted
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sweeti14(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2009
she sure still has the purewater hawker face.I guess there are some things money cannnot erase.but HER BODY IS KILLING! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sley4life(m): 4:24am On Jul 24, 2009
she never sold anything
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by finemocha(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2009
she is soo sexy
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Remii(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2009
I hope she is thanking God her luck, sha, some sold pure water and still selling roasted yam with their children taken over the pure water "outfit" some leaved in GRA and now selling pure water, so thank your star if you suffered young and living better now.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Dclique(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2009
@topic
Lol, WTF!
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by kech(f): 5:18am On Sep 09, 2009
Remii:

I hope she is thanking God her luck, sha, some sold pure water and still selling roasted yam with their children taken over the pure water "outfit" some leaved in GRA and now selling pure water, so thank your star if you suffered young and living better now.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked huh
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by kakaG: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2009
Ask the great people you know and they will tell you thesame story, they all started from somewhere.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by kakaG: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2009
if i catch this girl ehn !
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by UNLEASHED(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2009
Who is she?
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by oge4real(f): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2009
I dont care how she looks, she is very hardworking.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by roymorah(m): 12:13am On Sep 15, 2009
and so what? whats important is that shes now MADE
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sweetpie23: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
now she's selling blockbusters movies grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Gamine(f): 12:55am On Sep 27, 2009
its a lie o jare

She attended my school,

maybe, but not how you guys imagine it.

Goodluck to her, but shes wack.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by queenchika(f): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
GOD is always there 4 d poor.nt surprised
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Radiant(f): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
What's wrong with u people? Complaining about everything! Allow her dress as she likes. Bloody pretenders, go hang urselves because u feel she's not decent enough. As if y'all don't dress worse.

Mercy do ur thing girl! Don't bother pleasing anybody but urself.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by donjon: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dat sexy gurl?
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by AfroCynic: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
I love M.J. She is the only one out of these Nollywood chics that keeps it real. To hear them all tell it, you would think they were all from royal families. But Mercy told the truth of her reality which people can identify with. I am a huge supporter of hers, she is humbled and she has real talent.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by sley4life(m): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2009
lie. ,
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Anabel(f): 2:30am On Sep 30, 2009
so she don hawk pure water before, sh com dey form for screen like say she was born with a silver spoon, girl you need to grow up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Radiant(f): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

so she don hawk pure water before, sh com dey form for screen like say she was born with a silver spoon, girl you need to grow up.

So, once a hawker always a hawker? I think u need to grow up urself.

The fact that she hawked pure water doesn't mean she was bound to be a nobody, a looser or whatever u want to call her. Situations change my dear. Either from grace to grace or vice versa.
Think before you speak, Miss Golden Spoon.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by ninankem: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
For someone to move up in life is not an easy task. She deserves more credit for making something out of her life. Most of you haters are not really better than she is. If u think you are all that, try to upload a picture of yours and let people judge you. I personally think she is very talented and will in time be @ the top. More power to your elbow Mercy! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by MissyB1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
Now, I understand why she looks Local.
Like some1 rightly pointed out, She still has that 'Pure water hawking' Look.

Good thing she's into sumn berra now.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well, in that case, Mercy Johnson's done well.

Proof that anyone can be successful, regardless of how humble their beginnings were.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Daboncrush(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2010
is possible.
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by mindeh(f): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
talk about the power of ambition
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Reptyle(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abeg Mercy's sob story is bull ish joo!!!! I know this girl from when she was a child in primary school to her secondary school in port harcourt. We were neighbours when I used to live in Navy town, Ojo, Lagos. She never EVER hawked pure water or anything else for that matter. Her father was a senior NCO in the navy and her mum had a thriving catering business. I really don't know what she hoped to achieve with her claim to abject poverty, but trust me, she is fibbing thru her teeth.

That is of course not to take anything from the fact that she has done tremendously well for herself by breaking into the elite class of nollywood in such a short time. But all that abject poverty story na big lie!!!!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bubuev: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
its a big lie, she never sold pure water. she was in deeper life tho
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by bubuev: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abeg Mercy's sob story is bull ish joo!!!! I know this girl from when she was a child in primary school to her secondary school in port harcourt. We were neighbours when I used to live in Navy town, Ojo, Lagos. She never EVER hawked pure water or anything else for that matter. Her father was a senior NCO in the navy and her mum had a thriving catering business. I really don't know what she hoped to achieve with her claim to abject poverty, but trust me, she is fibbing thru her teeth.

That is of course not to take anything from the fact that she has done tremendously well for herself by breaking into the elite class of nollywood in such a short time. But all that abject poverty story na big lie!!!!!!!!
[quote][/quote]

reptyle, tell dem o. u must know me den.stayed in navy town too
Re: Mercy Johnson Used To Sell Pure Water by Reptyle(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2010

reptyle, tell dem o. u must know me den.stayed in navy town too

I know u very very well grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Kate Henshaw Looking Fierce For Stage Performance (photos) / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.