Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Has This Ever Happened To You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Has This Ever Happened To You? (1813 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened To YOU??? / Has This Ever Happened To You Before [photo] / Has This Ever Happened To You (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2016
There was a time on a social media(2go)where I'd a lot of friends and chat often.
So, there was a day I was chatting a friend precisely a guy in my street and I was in haste to do something.. Initially, I wanted to write 'BRB' short form for Be Right Back but in the end I wrote 'BRA' which I didn't notice not until I logged in and saw the mistake I committed.
Unknown to me, this clown of a guy has shown and told his friends so anytime I walked pass where he and his friends work, they remember and laugh and I got no option than to laugh also.. Though he never told me but I knew that's what they laugh at anytime they see me..
Any experience of such?? Let's have it..... Good day
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by berrieblizzie(f): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
I sincerely don't think that's the reason for their laughter ....Op undecided

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
berrieblizzie:
I sincerely don't think that's the reason for their laughter ....Op undecided

okay...... What do you think they laugh at each time they see me??
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by berrieblizzie(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
I can't say...but u should make researches and find out
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by ErasmusCOMP: 1:54am On Jan 21, 2016
grin You fell prey to autocorrect.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by dareyyyy(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2016
airmirthd1:
There was a time on a social media(2go)where I'd a lot of friends and chat often.
So, there was a day I was chatting a friend precisely a guy in my street and I was in haste to do something.. Initially, I wanted to write 'BRB' short form for Be Right Back but in the end I wrote 'BRA' which I didn't notice not until I logged in and saw the mistake I committed.
Unknown to me, this clown of a guy has shown and told his friends so anytime I walked pass where he and his friends work, they remember and laugh and I got no option than to laugh also.. Though he never told me but I knew that's what they laugh at anytime they see me..
Any experience of such?? Let's have it..... Good day

. Such error would make u look stupid. Buh guys sometimes are unpredictable, it could be somethg else, try n ask him if u cnt stand it. At least to clear ur doubt.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
dareyyyy:
. Such error would make u look stupid. Buh guys sometimes are unpredictable, it could be somethg else, try n ask him if u cnt stand it. At least to clear ur doubt.

That's the cause of their laughter..... I know that clown of a guy so well....He never laughed at me before not until after that day....
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You? by dareyyyy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
airmirthd1:

That's the cause of their laughter..... I know that clown of a guy so well....He never laughed at me before not until after that day....
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

The Most Confused Christian Praise Song / A Lady Looking For Tekno's Big Cassava To Dig For Harvest / Snake Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.