Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Naija Politicians and their lies... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naija Politicians and their lies... (1099 Views)

Nigerian Politicians And The Hot Weather Conditions / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Our Reactions To Politicians And Referees (photo Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Politicians and their lies... by Bantino(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked, "Why all the clocks?"
St. Peter answered, ''Those are Lie- Clocks.
Everyone who has ever been on earth has a Lie-Clock.

Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move.''
''Oh'', said the man. ''Whose clock is that?''
''That's Mother Teresa's.'' replied St. Peter. ''
The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie.'' ''Incredible!'' , said the man. ''
And whose clock is that one?'' St. Peter responded, ''That's Abraham Lincoln's clock.
The hands have moved Twice, telling us that
Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.''....

''Where are the clocks of the Nigerian PRESIDENT, SENATORS, House of Reps members, Governors?'' asked the man.
St Peter replied, "They are in the office. We're using them as ceiling fans...good day all. How many times have you lied?

#Copied

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians and their lies... by Collinberg(m): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
My Clock Would Be running like Usain Bolt! grin
Re: Naija Politicians and their lies... by Bantino(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Collinberg:
My Clock Would Be running like Usain Bolt! grin

This level of sincerity will make it stop for like 7 days grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Politicians and their lies... by Collinberg(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bantino:

This level of sincerity will make it stop for like 7 days grin grin
U mean 7 seconds? Cos am thinking of my next lie to make up for it
Re: Naija Politicians and their lies... by Bantino(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Collinberg:

U mean 7 seconds? Cos am thinking of my next lie to make up for it

Hmmmm, I remove my cap for you ooooo

Meanwhile, HBD to you!!!
Re: Naija Politicians and their lies... by Collinberg(m): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bantino:

Hmmmm, I remove my cap for you ooooo

Meanwhile, HBD to you!!!
Thanks Bro,it's nice to see that someone noticed my Birthday...

(1) (Reply)

Promo Of The Day / The Mysterious Burial Ceremony I Attend At Ogun State / Mention One Natural Disaster In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.