Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

#speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter (965 Views)

#lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / #PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by apholaby007(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nigeria tweet

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
What exactly?
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by apholaby007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
more

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by Theyveedo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let him keep playing blind, deaf and dumb. It all goes to show what a guilty soul he is.

Jonathan is a monumental disgrace to the academia, a failure to his own people, a disaster to Nigeria, Santa Claus to crooks, a puppet to some select women and a poster child for everything a leader shouldn't be.

Sambo is a bigger shame. I wonder if that one even knows how to spell his name.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by 9niceguy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Back to back! Over......EFFC is coming mr Ex- watch your back sire. Over! Can you hear me? Over!

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by Ijaya123: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
His silence his sure deafening.

In the other hand, what is he going to say?

I'm pretty sure he is so clueless as to how those theft went on under his nose. And so many other things during his tenure.

#neveragain.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seriously, what do you guys want him to say? He can't come out openly to tell us that he approved the diversion of $2.1billion for his election and he can't tell us that he's unaware that Dasuki diverted the money to fund his second term ambition.

He will just continue to play deaf and dumb till the heat cools off or till the PMB administration can grow the required balls to arrest and try him. I doubt if PMB will want to go that far though.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by askdek(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
The former should by now(and i hope he had)consult his lawyers in case this mud gets to him.i hope he has some convincing statement to tell Nigerians.Trust Nigerians they would lambast him if eventually he has a case to answer.Hope im wrong.cos i take styly like am.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by richidinho(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
joblessness
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by asadike(f): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
My good and excellent former president, dont mind them o. if you like, you speak, if you like remain silent, nothing do u and no harm will befall u. Do not fear Buhari at all, u hear? If Buhari dare press u, pls help me remind him that he never truly cared for the north, but for his boko brothers. Remind him how he inhibited d fight against boko haram. pls ask Buhari to stop pretending and to give shekau a call afteral, he wanted to grant amnesty to his boko brothers for a job well done

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by StOla: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
How much did Jonathan steal that you want Buhari regime to arrest him? Money not enough to buy Peugeot.

Jonathan the hero. Don Fortunato of the PDP mafia.

Truly, he did say that his regime made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires. Even his greatest critics now agree that he tried in that regard.

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by ril19(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
IT all happened under his watch so i see no reason why he should remain silent till now.

stop forming john good man for the world to like you.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Uncle Jonathan's political ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian but his aloofness, cluelessness, weakness and incompetence is worth the blood of thousands of Nigerians.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by StOla: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
My good and excellent former president, dont mind them o. if you like, you speak, if you like remain silent, nothing do u and no harm will befall u. Do not fear Buhari at all, u hear? If Buhari dare press u, pls help me remind him that he never truly cared for the north, but for his boko brothers. Remind him how he inhibited d fight against boko haram. pls ask Buhari to stop pretending and to give shekau a call afteral, he wanted to grant amnesty to his boko brothers for a job well done

Some people no matter how hard they resist, are genetically imbued with the talent of defending corruption.

Chukwudi44 finally finds his wife.

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by asadike(f): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:

Some people no matter how hard they resist, are genetically imbued with the talent of defending corruption.

Chukwudi44 finally finds his wife.

Yes, he found his wife.
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by modath(f): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
asadike:
Yes, he found his wife.

Congrats on a match made in corruption hell...

Wishing you all PDP did to Nigeria & Nigeriand in all the years they spent & all they had planned to if they had managed to l orubebe& dasukigate in !!!!

I doubt you are female though!!! cool
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by Money40: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Brown roof Republic on the loose were are you guy's when buhari cohorts made Nigeria ungervonorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by asadike(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
modath:

Congrats on a match made in corruption hell...

Wishing you all PDP did to Nigeria & Nigeriand in all the years they spent & all they had planned to if they had managed to l orubebe& dasukigate in !!!!

I doubt you are female though!!! cool
stop wishing and face your front. let me be pls. you are entitled to your opinion likewise me. everyone is asking for gej's head, i chose to differ. pls whats wrong with that? I am a femae!

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by PigMeat: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
The sherrif(buhari) in town should go to court, jonathan doesn't have diarrhoea of the mouth llke lai and buhari. Most of u mis-understood most of his campaign speeches like "stealing is not corruption". U want him to speak again so y'all apc vultures will find fault in him?

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by PigMeat: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
omenka:
Let him keep playing blind, deaf and dumb. It all goes to show what a guilty soul he is.

Jonathan is a monumental disgrace to the academia, a failure to his own people, a disaster to Nigeria, Santa Claus to crooks, a puppet to some select women and a poster child for everything a leader shouldn't be.

Sambo is a bigger shame. I wonder if that one even knows how to spell his name.
Go to court, atleast the court will force him to speak.

1 Like

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by ishiamu(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
This man shd speak ooo. Maybe he's scared not to indict himself
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by DaGC(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
DaGC:
The EFCC has already stated its stance on GEJ. Why all the rabble? undecided

The chairman has said that all documents and memos signed by GEJ concerning this issue was for arms purchase and not political campaign.

Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by Andykruiz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
My thought.... I think Jonathan is employing the "silence is the best answer for a lipsrsealed " tactics
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by Keystonn: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trending nii ... Trading kor !!

Few tweet from Ewedu eaters don turn to 'trending' now abi?
Re: #speakupjonathan Trending On Twitter by tuniski: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
U can't blackmail the democrat GeJ into talking . Even the Dasuki hasn't said anything except the propaganda and flyers we are reading. In court he pleaded not guilty and we want to hear how. GEJ carry go nothing do u. Who God has blessed enemies will continue to bark but can't bite!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Document Indicts Rotimi Amaechi Over N96 Billion Corruption And Misappropriation / As Seen In Lagos (photo) / Even If Buhari Submit NEPA Bill As 2016 Budget, Saraki And Dogara Must Pass It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.