Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help (554 Views)

Business Name Online CAC Registration / Share Your CAC Business Registration Experience / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help by shocker007(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders,
I made a payment for my Business name since December 5 and was verified.
Each time I login I do see Approval Pending. But there was an option to Download Form and Payment History.
I have waited a long thinking it's going to be approved over the Air, but I think it's not going to happen anytime soon.

My question is; If I download and fill the stated form, am I going to visit a local office for submission before they approve the name?

2nd Question;
What's section F of the form about, it stated and I quote;
"F. PARTICLARS OF CORPORATION WHICH IS A PROPRIETOR: ATTESTATION OF MARGISTRATE, LEGAL PRACTITIONER OR POLICE OFFICER OF THE RANK OF ASP AND ABOVE WHERE ONE OF THE PROPRIETORS IS A MINOR: ATTESTATION OF DIRECTOR OR SECRETARY OF THE COMPANY WHERE ONE OF THE PROPRIETORS IS A COMPANY"

Please Your Urgent Assistance is needed.
Re: Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Have successfully searched for your Business name (after paying the N500.00 online)?

shocker007:
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders,
I made a payment for my Business name since December 5 and was verified.
Each time I login I do see Approval Pending. But there was an option to Download Form and Payment History.
I have waited a long thinking it's going to be approved over the Air, but I think it's not going to happen anytime soon.

My question is; If I download and fill the stated form, am I going to visit a local office for submission before they approve the name?

2nd Question;
What's section F of the form about, it stated and I quote;
"F. PARTICLARS OF CORPORATION WHICH IS A PROPRIETOR: ATTESTATION OF MARGISTRATE, LEGAL PRACTITIONER OR POLICE OFFICER OF THE RANK OF ASP AND ABOVE WHERE ONE OF THE PROPRIETORS IS A MINOR: ATTESTATION OF DIRECTOR OR SECRETARY OF THE COMPANY WHERE ONE OF THE PROPRIETORS IS A COMPANY"

Please Your Urgent Assistance is needed.
Re: Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help by shocker007(m): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sure.
If I didn't do that I won't have been able to pay the 15k for registration nor have the download form option.
Re: Good At Online CAC Business Name Registration? Please Help by shocker007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Issue Solved! Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Release Agent At Lagos / Export Contract Available / What's Your Opinion About The New Facebook App On Blackberry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.