Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Why The Much Complaints On MTN This New Year? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why The Much Complaints On MTN This New Year? (306 Views)

See The Speed i Got From MTN This Morning. / See The Text I Got From MTN This Morning / Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Much Complaints On MTN This New Year? by IamKollinx(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
from sim re-registration saga to them being vampires; robbers; thieves; bla bla bla..

I have seen many topics of complains concerning MTN services just these few days of 2016, and I begin to wonder, what is really wrong with MTN that customers complain so hard that they are ready to port to another network or even destroy their SIM cards...
Complains ranging from sim re-registration saga to them being vampires; robbers; thieves; bla bla bla..

Is it because of the huge fine issued to them by NCC, or what?

Let's here what you think on this. . .

#No_Agent lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Will Roll-out Its Emoji-filled Reactions Worldwide 'within Weeks' / Unable To Install Apps, Pls Help / Apple Ipad 2 3g + Wifi 16gb Ios 9.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.