Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office (787 Views)

EFCC Raids Namadi Sambo’s Office / EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office / EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by masterblogger(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Investigation has begun by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) into the office of the former vice president, Namadi Sambo, over
his involvement in the $2.1bn arms procurement scandal, The Punch
reports.
It was reported on Monday, January 11 that EFCC operatives were looking
into transactions involving Sambo Dasuki, the former national security
adviser and the office of the vice president.
Former vice president, Namadi Sambo under the radar of the EFCC
A company owned by the national publicity secretary of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh, Destra Investment allegedly paid
N25m to Abba Dabo, a former special adviser to Sambo in December, 2014.

source_. naija. com

1 Like

Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by dukie25: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Waiting for EFCC to commence probe on the activities of internationally acclaimed Jagaban of corruption, His majesty Lord Thief Nubu.
Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
this must be another Southerner being witch-hunted by president Buhari. where the Wailers at?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Good to open the former"GHOST" vice president file and see how he ate our yam. Between him and GEJ I don't even know who is more clueless. angry
Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ioannes:
this must be another Southerner being witch-hunted by president Buhari. where the Wailers at?
Lol.. Wailers and IPOB youths are disgrace to this nation. Why on earth will I care about any damn politician who doesn't care about my well being Mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by smartblu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
I got #2000 from PDP during the presidential election. So why all the fuss of where all this money to. We all know where and how our money was spent. I am privilege to benefit and for those who didnt get any. Continue probing, It would lead no where
Re: EFCC Commences Investigation Into Sambo's Office by vedaxcool(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
About time, Samboribobo abeg your cooperation is most needed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rusia's Bold Move To Save Its Stealth Fighter Deal / ‘i’m Not Afraid Of Buhari,’ Fearless Governor Says / Hon Isaac Luka Averikson, Nyanya Councillorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.