Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard (45552 Views)

How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Comments on this thread are testimony to Naija education... "No one wanna read but everyone wanna learn"

*Quote me and die an illiterate* tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by obiokaphor(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
ife a etoka - it's too long mehn!!
undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by omoola007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
This woman is one of the nicest people i have ever met. She is very open and welcoming. if you have never been, you should spend some time in her gallery in Lekki 3rd roundabout. its free and it will inspire you.

She is very talented too. Buying one of her originals will set you back millions. I hope to buy some in the near future.
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Weedcrusher: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
xage:
When okun/kabba people say their Yoruba, other Yoruba's will deny us, something aplaudable comes up and they are here chanting "she's Yoloba, Yoruba ko Lolowa ni

You're a Foo.l who says they are denied? Anyone that can trace his/her origin to Ile Ife, whether you are in America, Cuba, Brazil, UK, Canada, Australia etc. You are Yoruba. A simpleton like you won't know that that region of Kogi was under old kwara state before Kogi state was formed. They are proud yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Dav77(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
richidinho:
Education in Nigeria is in the state of miacupa-miacupis
another stray dog needs to be chained
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by God2man(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
omoola007:
This woman is one of the nicest people i have ever met. She is very open and welcoming. if you have never been, you should spend some time in her gallery in Lekki 3rd roundabout. its free and it will inspire you.
She is very talented too. Buying one of her originals will set you back millions. I hope to buy some in the near future.
omoola007:

Good.
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by God2man(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
musicwriter:

This's exactly what I've been preaching for years!. We need to re-invent education in Africa.

The education of an African mindset which this woman possess is the real meaning of education, not western influenced brainwashing education that we inherited from Britain and France and still practice today 50 years after independence. Just few days ago, a fool here on Nairaland said people who speak pidgin English are not educated people, when he himself is the uneducated one and he doesn't even know it!.
O
This is what is called education in the real sense of the word. An African education that can challenge western views based on African philosophy.

Very good.
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by xilixr: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
After the first paragraph, I scrolled (all the way) down to her photo. Jesu!!!who wan read all that essay? grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by menacetosociety: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Weedcrusher:

You're a Foo.l who says they are denied? Anyone that can trace his/her origin to Ile Ife, whether you are in America, Cuba, Brazil, UK, Canada, Australia etc. You are Yoruba. A simpleton like you won't know that that region of Kogi was under old kwara state before Kogi state was formed. They are proud yoruba people.
U dey mind that guy
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
looseweight:
I have read this news before
and so
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Andyblaze:
Yoruba
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Andyblaze:
Yoruba

I perceive tribal sentiment above meeeeeee... and if she is Yoruba wot should nairalanders who aren't Yoruba do about it
I rebuke u in Jesus name! say AMEN.
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by grandstar(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Did you know that Harvard has 11,000 lecturers for 18,000 students? Money miss road!
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by PastorOluT(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
MathsChic:
I know her. But Nigerians can't fit lie sha. She doesn't "lecture" at Harvard. She has only been invited there to give talks on a subject she knows a lot about. Simple! smiley

Did the op say otherwise? Though the topic is not all true, neither is it false.

NB One that gave talk or whatever techically lectures there
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by xage(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
Weedcrusher:

What kind of brainless bully are u forming? From what u wrote, u don't even understand my stance,

Pls go back and read it again 3rd class class of reasoning
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Mintycynty: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
U are just d true definition of mumu. Those her small talks what is it called huh?
MathsChic:
I know her. But Nigerians can't fit lie sha. She doesn't "lecture" at Harvard. She has only been invited there to give talks on a subject she knows a lot about. Simple! smiley
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Weedcrusher: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
xage:

What kind of brainless bully are u forming? From what u wrote, u don't even understand my stance,

Pls go back and read it again 3rd class class of reasoning

I don't need to understand your stance if you're spewing rubbish
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Andyblaze: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:

I perceive tribal sentiment above meeeeeee... and if she is Yoruba wot should nairalanders who aren't Yoruba do about it
I rebuke u in Jesus name! say AMEN.
amen
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by kateskitty(f): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
OMG I can't read this, who has time
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by cestquoi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
MKO4ever:
Ogidi is about 4 kilometers away from where kogi state NYSC camp is located (Asaya Kabba)
I am from that place, but have never heard about this woman. But this is a good and inspiring story
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by Ifabernard(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
MKO4ever:
Ogidi is about 4 kilometers away from where kogi state NYSC camp is located (Asaya Kabba)
I am from that place, but have never heard about this woman. But this is a good and inspiring story
thats my village too. i knw her very well bt nt reali sure if she ever lectured there. she myt went there on invitation
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by lekxaid007(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wu ready this tin finish abeg......... Male your explain to me
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by xage(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I don't need to understand your stance if you're spewing rubbish

Weedcrusher, when u are coming on public forum don't smoke weed..olodo atole
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by macof(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2016
xage:
When okun/kabba people say their Yoruba, other Yoruba's will deny us, something aplaudable comes up and they are here chanting "she's Yoloba, Yoruba ko Lolowa ni

grin grin grin iro nla. Okun people are considered full yoruba by other yorubas
it's some of ur people who are ignorant enough to not want unity wit other yorubas
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by calcal: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
what about the English?
Re: Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard by cuteboy2: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
islandmoon:
Our education syllabus is rubbish, it has misplaced its priorities and making our teeming youth population so useless! look at this woman didnt go to school but she educated her self in her own way! certificates are overrated!

Buhari will frame this comment and hang it in his bedroom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Kwara State University (kwasu)admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.