Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra (513 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Adeboye Lays Hands On Olunloyo, As Ex-Gov. Apologizes For Daughter's Behaviour / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by evelynonline: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kemi,a daughter of a former governor of Oyo State, Dr. Omololu Olunloyo, is taking her social media support for the embattled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra and founder of the outlawed Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, overseas.

The activist, who is popularly known as Controversial Kemi in the social media circle, last year, unveiled an online campaign aimed at seeking support for the release of Kanu and advancing the cause of IPOB.

The 51-year old shocked her fans when she said she would adopt Biafra should it gets a sovereign status. She, however, warned that IPOB would only continue to enjoy her support if those behind it stayed away from violent means.

visit:http:///1Q2o3cV for complete stories

Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by kilode100(f): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
I Love Miss Olulonye and I don't even know why.

5 Likes

Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by brunofarad(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Stunts everywhere
Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
I Love Miss Olulonye and I don't even know why.
How you no go love her since she is supporting your lord
Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by kilode100(f): 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
sameer1212:
How you no go love her since she is supporting your lord

Wetin concern kilode100 with Biafra?? Kemi is free spirited and not like most pretentious Nigerian Women.

19 Likes

Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by ephemm(m): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo and Fani Kayode - Yoruba outcasts?!

No wahala!
Biafra will soon need Ghanaians to champion their cause.
Re: Olunloyo’s Daughter Champions Cause Of Biafra by jemype(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Every cause or retard movement is where you will find this lady. This her terminal malaria is serious.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Our Soldiers / Court Grants Nnamdi Kanu's Request To Be Remanded In Prison / FG Fires Top Officials For Duping 400 Nigerians Over Employment Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.