Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets (1601 Views)

Treble Accident Claims All Family Members (pic) / Most Terrible Accident Claims All Family (pic) / Meet The Pregnant Teenage Girl Claims To Be Carrying The Child Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
So I guess of recent, Nigerian boys/men are really dissapionting their girls/women. Some girls were trying to peg the men in some particular tribes as being the real demons but this one disagrees, she says its all of them.

I guess when they start insulting, they forget their fathers are also men.

1 Share

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by politricks: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
nice response
Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kilode100(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Where's the Epic response?? The olisho maga just re-confirmed that Nigerian men are indeed useless.

NB; I Love them because of their uselessness tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Mjshexy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
It's not her fault, in a matter of just few years she will be in the church praying & asking God for any of her so called useless men as husband cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kingsley3218(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:
Where's the Epic response?? The olisho maga just re-confirmed that Nigerian men are indeed useless.

Another useless fellow!

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kilode100(f): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
kingsley3218:
Another useless fellow!

Very useless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by arusmuyahooco: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Very useless fellow.
She was a gready lady or what she call her self girl she will get old and later become born thro way when tear will find way out of her eye just for a moment regret.

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kilode100(f): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
arusmuyahooco:
She was a gready lady or what she call her self girl she will get old and later become born thro way when tear will find way out of her eye just for a moment regret.

Who grows old nowadays??
With concealers, butt pads, human hair, good creams, plastic surgery etc etc... We have beat nature o..

My Mum still looks good at her age and she is still been courted.
Forget those olden days garbage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Lagusta(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

am I useless

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kilode100(f): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lagusta:

am I useless

What have I done?? Omg!!
Never Sweetie, never!!

7 Likes

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by kingsley3218(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
kilode100:

Very useless fellow.
xtremely useless!

1 Like

Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Shawlambivert(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol. Depends on individual's position and where ya camera is installed. POV always differs.
Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 30, 2016
GIGO(garbage in, garbage out)

Nuff said.
Re: Girl Claims All Nigerian Men R Useless. See Epic Response She Gets by Genoma(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
The response might not concern the girl because first, her father might not be a Nigerian, second, her father might be a useless man which she knows very well and don't mind if people calls her father useless.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Download With 7200 MB? / #gloeverydaybonanza Live Draws / Happy Birthday To Me King � Jeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.