Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) (72997 Views)

Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by maigida511(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dangote has improved sef,at a time he uses bold2.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by donsteady(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dannieln1:
they phone can't be smarter than them so they prefer to be smarter than there phones.....

ALIKO self
Your English break my phone now
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
famobaba:
Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote and billionaire oil magnate, Femi Otedola were spotted using cheap phones on Sunday in Lagos.

http://expressng.com/2016/01/photos-dangote-otedola-flaunt-cheap-phones-that-will-surprise-you/#iJOav2pRFu4CSSOI.99
It is normal. That is the way we the rich roll.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Bayswater: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
These old phones are they safest to use. They are almost foolproof from intrusion.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by mikemb(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
tuale4u:
That is why they are rich.
They go for what they need not what others think they should have.
Words of wisdom
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Burner phone @ Otedola
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
endtimesblog:
grin grin grin grin
Drum wey get water for inside no dey make noise grin grin
My yoruba ppl kindly translate oooooooooooo
agba to lomi ninu kii pariwo....

3 Likes

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Parcks(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
The poor use cash they dont have to buy things they don't need just to impress people they don't like

6 Likes

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by reuben79: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
I trust nigerians politicans cannot use dis kind phones
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by ooshinibos: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
this is old pic naa, last time I saw dangote , he was holding an Iphone 6s
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by mikemb(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bayswater:
These old phones are they safest to use. They are almost foolproof from intrusion.
I think so too
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Atlantian: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is not a sign of humility, it is simply because they haven't known how to use smart phones apps. Only when you have specific apps that you need that you buy smart phones. I use Samsung Notes cos I need to S-pen and need latest fx apps, encrypted messenging apps for free data calls etc and also cos I need to send high pixels designs of latest building plans to my team. Why the Bleep should I use a useless phone like Otedola and Dangote, whose chief sources of venture capitalism equity funds are from the corrupt everyday politicians ?

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yans undecided

So y are they not driving golf

Show me the golf angry

Show me the golf angry

Show me the golf angry

[size=4pt]Show me the golf[/size]
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
it is because they don't know how to use smartphones.

not because they are super humble or anything.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bayswater:

Truth
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by illiad: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
lol
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
/
Why would a billionaire use smart phones that are prone to hackers' attack and privacy violation?

These guys are smart. People that live in third world countries do not realize how much their privacy is violated by
all the free apps that are peddled in the smartphones. But then, the society is not sophisticated enough for privacy.
Some people (esp. Nigerians) do wonder why some folks do not put up pictures and private information on social media.
It is for some reasons beyond their comprehension

Smart move by these billionaires!

\
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by arigold1304(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg, una fit help us find our budget even if to turn this country up side down....Dangote n co
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Why would a billionaire use smart phones that are prone to hackers' attack and privacy violation?

These guys are smart. People that live in third world countries do not realize how much their privacy is violated by
all the free apps that are peddled in the smartphones. But then, the society is not sophisticated enough for privacy.
Some people (esp. Nigerians) do wonder why some folks do not put up pictures and private information on social media.
It is for some reasons beyond their comprehension

Smart move by these billionaires!

\

Anything can be hacked angry

Even a tree, just that you'd need a saw undecided
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by marieolae(f): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2016
Very powerful message.

We live in a generation where the majority of people live above their means. Using their school fees/ last savings to buy items their parents cannot even afford. Wearing designer from head to toe, yet your mother is living in a terrible condition. Flaunting cash that you borrowed from ten sources. Living to impress people that don't give a fvck about you and wouldn't be seen at your funeral if you die tommorow. Things will get better.

Although that 3410 is my ride or die grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bayswater:

yans undecided
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
24hrs is nt enough for these people talkless of adding phone palaba. If you can get their number and call dem hardly will dey answer and if dey call you once and you dont answer there is no 2nd chance...... #the-rich-and-famous-are always-busy

1 Like

Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Yea iv always known about Otedola. Dude always sports cheapp nokia phones.

Well they both got nothing more to prove.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
bold 5 no be cheap phone biko..some girls have lost their virginity because of bold5
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
tuale4u:
That is why they are rich.
They go for what they need not what others think they should have.
your head dey there
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
morbeta:
Even this Virgin Atlantic CEO uses Nokia 3310. Only the contacts on the phone can give someone nine lives.

Are you saying that phones that send mails, edit documents, scan documents, makes video calls, whatsapp etc are not important?

What are they selling Glo data for?
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by segun5A(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
tuale4u:
That is why they are rich. They go for what they need not what others think they should have.
And some broke ass niggas change smart phones like 3 times a year
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by hollypagan: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
even okada ppl dey eye i phone 6 plus
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by ATOLEX(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dannieln1:
they phone can't be smarter than them so they prefer to be smarter than there phones.....

Na so life be no be fone dey do am

ALIKO self
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Where are all those mumu who kept quoting me with their Vertu b.s.
By the way, those pictures are very recent because Dangote and Otedola only became friends and allies not too long ago.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by sunkoye: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
boboLIL:
Humility
forget humility. this is surely for security reasons.
Re: Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) by curiox007: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
Theyveedo:
Am not surprised.

Na poor ppl dey always try to show off when the gat nothing
bro the only thing a poor man will show off with is their sophisticated phones at least to access the net , forget this small phone camouflage by these ppl they hav WiFi ,with big screen connected to the entire world in their homes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.