Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Your Preferred Denomination Of Our Currency! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Preferred Denomination Of Our Currency! (721 Views)

2016: FG Should Re-denominate Naira: N200 Highest Denomination / Higest And Lowest Currency Denomination For Different Countries. / How Can We Salvage Our Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Preferred Denomination Of Our Currency! by eyonigger(m): 10:18am On Jun 19, 2009
NLanders, what is your preferred denomination of our currency? What I mean is, whenever I go to the bank. If I am being paid in 1,000 denomination, I refuse it and tell the cashier to either pay me in 200 or 500, if possible 100's.

Because that 1,000 naira note to be precise is a barrier to me in terms of me withdrawing money for pleasure spending,cos once u spend a dime out of the 1k note, it's like the whole money is finished.

When it comes in terms of business, I prefer to launder my cash in 1k naira notes. But overall my favorite denominational currency of our's is the 200 naira note. WHats yall choice?
Re: Your Preferred Denomination Of Our Currency! by ufot(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
For me the 1000 denomination is easier to carry, what can you buy with the smaller denoms anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Part Time Marketing For Web Developemnt Firm / Where Can I Get Veg Oil Cheap In Nigeria ? / New Uk Perkins Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.