Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? (687 Views)

What Viable Business Can I Do With 200k Asap / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
I have a friend in UNIUYO. She's a 200 leveller (autocorrect didn't underline it...so yes...leveller). Today she told me of her plans to start a business in school, if for no other reason at least to reduce financial dependence on her parents. I hailed the plan as a brilliant one. I asked her what area she planned to go into. She said she'll like to sell lady wears...shoes specifically. Business isn't exactly my strong suit. So I didn't have any advice for or against that particular choice. However, I thought I should ask my fellow NLers. We all know the saying: "If google doesn't know it, ask Nairaland." This is exactly what I'm doing. So please what is the best business one can start up in school? Keep in mind the following factors:

1. It's a girl starting this business
2. She intends taking a loan of not more than 50K.

My economic stalwarts, oya make una begin stun me with ideas.

Super Mods, Galactic Mods, Star Wars Mods and all the other Mods responsible for pushing stuff to front page. Abeg make una reason me. You'll be impacting positively on a soul. Thanks.
Re: What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? by MoNickk(f): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I have a friend in UNIUYO. She's a 200 leveller (autocorrect didn't underline it...so yes...leveller). Today she told me of her plans to start a business in school, if for no other reason at least to reduce financial dependence on her parents. I hailed the plan as a brilliant one. I asked her what area she planned to go into. She said she'll like to sell lady wears...shoes specifically. Business isn't exactly my strong suit. So I didn't have any advice for or against that particular choice. However, I thought I should ask my fellow NLers. We all know the saying: "If google doesn't know it, ask Nairaland." This is exactly what I'm doing. So please what is the best business one can start up in school? Keep in mind the following factors:

1. It's a girl starting this business
2. She intends taking a loan of not more than 50K.

My economic stalwarts, oya make una begin stun me with ideas.

Super Mods, Galactic Mods, Star Wars Mods and all the other Mods responsible for pushing stuff to front page. Abeg make una reason me. You'll be impacting positively on a soul. Thanks.
luckily for her,uniuyo isn't far from aba. she could start by selling perfumes and accessories n progress from there.

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can A Person Do While Still In School? by all4gud(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
She should buy ladies stuff from Aba or Lagos and sell in school.
Www.pvcoaching.. com.ng has more information on how to make extra money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Advice Needed / Six Types Of People Gaining From Fall Of Naira / Alhaji Putin’s Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.