Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Best #backtoback Posts Following Don J And Olamide Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best #backtoback Posts Following Don J And Olamide Feud (439 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / "Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best #backtoback Posts Following Don J And Olamide Feud by Maclef(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
As we all know we stepped into the new year with a bang first of all the weed smoking cigarette stained voiced Davido Had an issue with I'm Going To assume one of his numerous Baby Mama's and her "Uncle" But It Wasn't As HOT as the beef between Don J And Badoo Sneh .............. which Resulted in the birth of two Hashtags #leavetrashforlawma which apparently is now a break-up line {cuz my Gf used it on me on the 1st of jan Imagine,but this isn't about me} and.{wait sef, f@c# her i am not trash} #Backtoback so me,myself and I decided to bring y'all my selection of the funniest #backtoback tweets ,and instagram posts.......................... {i think i need to beg her}

View more of the posts @ lasgidihustle..com.ng/2016/01/the-funniest-backtoback-posts-here.html

Re: The Best #backtoback Posts Following Don J And Olamide Feud by Vabadonsblog(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
So hilarious grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies! This Picture Of Banky W And His Fine Azz Brothers Will Melt Your / ''if You Want The Fame, Come And Take It''; Wizkid Replies Dammy Krane / Photo Of The Day: Is This Swag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.