Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane (772 Views)

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / Mr 2kay Sues Eko Hotel For N500 Million After He Got Robbed And Beaten / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane by Driftingking(m): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
The hypertek entertainment signed artiste has revealed that his brother was killed in the us last year by armed robbers.

And because of that he has problem with robbers and people who try to intimidate others...he said

https://mobile.twitter.com/dammy_krane/status/686965765946343424?p=v

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ijebabe

Re: "Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane by Adebolade(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: "Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane by Driftingking(m): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ijebabe
Re: "Last Year My Brother Got Robbed And Was Beaten To Death In America"-dammy Krane by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
So sad and painful. the lord is your strength

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Professional And Highly Paid Model / Davido [O.B.O ] Share The Photo Of The Crowd At The Shows He Performed / Another Disease Deadly Than Lassa Fever Now On Widespread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.