Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,192 members, 7,957,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh (1225 Views)

Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by sheedy407(m): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Who ever said this Gov came to office to work must be joking.
From one night club to different shows to stopping motorists on the high way etc.
I just have a strong believe he is just gonna wash the plate Fashola already washed in 6years without adding any other clean plates.

Apart from that, Lil Kesh shares this adorable picture on his instagram page in a show called "ONE LAGOS".

Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by sheedy407(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
agarawu23:
cool
How much for your land?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
sheedy407:

How much for your land?
lol grin
Open the thread and see for yourself cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by Cholls(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
my brother Lagos is becoming unproductive.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by Omotayor123(f): 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by sheedy407(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Omotayor123:
cool
Sup omotayo
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by Mznaett: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ewo! Oshocked Lagos don suffer No wonder! I for talk wetin 4make my uncle change mind relocate enter Ph
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by Mznaett: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ewo! Oshocked Lagos don suffer No wonder! I for talk wetin 4make my uncle change mind relocate enter Ph
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by shaddoww: 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
D picture was taken last year during d one Lagos fiesta formerly known as Lagos countdown
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by sosanova: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2016
Ambode always clubbing from Quiliox to Aramis to S &F Strip Club, the man na Jaiye Jaiye Governor, he like Strip Club die .
Re: Caption This Photo Of Lagos Governor With YBNL Artist Lil Kesh by Walphem(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2016
Seems Ambode and Olalekan Solomon "Yayi" are brothers.....look at they similar characteristics grin

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Labour, Civil Societies Shut Down Abuja Over Electricity Tariff / LASHBACK :stop Using Pmb’s Name To Cover Your Weaknesses,kwankwaso Hits Back / Caption This Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.