Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu (737 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Received Money From Dasuki / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by emamos: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
The pioneer Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Mr. Nuhu Ribadu, has denied ever receiving any money from the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki.
Ribadu said in a statement on Tuesday denied insinuations in some quarters that he returned some money he received from the former NSA.
He explained that he had nothing to do with Dasuki while he was in office and could not even remember meeting him during the period.
The former EFCC boss said that it was shocking for somebody to insinuate that he collected money and return same from a man he never met.
He added that he had not been contacted by any security agency on the allegation to warrant him to refund the money he didn’t even collect.
Ribadu challenged those pushing the story to come forward with documentary proof of the allegation.
He said, “My attention has been drawn to insinuations in certain quarters of my purported repayment of some monies I was allegedly given by the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd).
“For the record, let me categorically state that I had nothing to do with the former NSA while he was in office. I cannot remember meeting him at any time while he held sway.
“It is therefore shocking for me to be accused of receiving something from someone I never had any relationship with, not to talk of refunding money he gave me.
“Let me reiterate that I did not receive any money at any time from the ex-NSA, either directly or through a proxy. There is therefore no reason for me to make any refund.”
http://www.punchng.com/i-did-not-receive-money-from-dasuki-ribadu/
cc:lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by emamos: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
It is well
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by surgecom(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
ok
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by babdap: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by Chubhie: 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bubu should make Ribadu Efcc chairman.
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by suxkill: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dis money no dey finish?
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by Tunami(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
so many oil stains
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by Boldwinner(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Okay, kwontinue
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by chaberry(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
This #Dasukigate saga is spreading like a wild fire, I won't be surprise when i receive a call from DSS, demanding where i get the money i use in buying sugar for this my over floated garricheesycheesy

And i will be like Egbon DSS, if you want the money kukuma come carry the garri :p
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by aieromon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
Seems the spirit of Tafa Balogun wants to whip the hell out of Ribadu grin grin

Magu no go even look your face if there's any truth in this allegation.
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by CACAWA(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
it is finished
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by DaBullIT(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
I really hope not , Otherwise he would be defining hypocrisy
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by morbeta(m): 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Since Ribadu decamped to Pdp, his his integrity decamped from him.
Re: I Did Not Receive Money From Dasuki–ribadu by BeClever: 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please use the link to vote for my sweet GRAND CHILD in the CUSSONS BABY MOMENTS.

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/538

PLS JUST TAKE A MOMENT.

(1) (Reply)

Before The Emergence Of Goodluck Jonathan.... / . / A Father And His Daughters Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.