Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Most Used Mysql Database Functions - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Used Mysql Database Functions (13125 Views)

Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database / Web Development And Programming Using PHP/MYSQL Database At Yemlat / DHTMLSQL - A Very Advanced Wrapper For Mysql Database! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
bigdrey:

I need to know the error it's bringing or is it jst loading continuously without completion?
Your antivirus could be the problem, or port.
U can change ur port to 8080 in httdp.conf file by left clicking on the wamp icon at d taskbar wen started, then ho to apache and click on httpd.conf and after changing the port, restart your wamp server and then load localhost:8080 in ur browser.
yea, it's working now. i had to reinstall the program. but, how do i start using it? i must have already developed a website on dreamweaver right?
Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by bigdrey(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ofatfoed:

yea, it's working now. i had to reinstall the program. but, how do i start using it? i must have already developed a website on dreamweaver right?
Put all ur web files which includes .html, .php e.t.c in ur www forlder inside ur wamp folder, and access the on ur browser by typing localhost/filename.php and u shld create a new folder in www folder for clarification. Contact me on 08132961297 or contact us at Windrey.com
Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
bigdrey:

Bro the post wasn't about SQL, it was about MySQL, you should be able to differentiate that. And i need to related the mysql with a programming language to make complete sense.
Thanks

What is the difference between SQL and mySQL? How does this difference counter my comment? MySQL is not about web, mySQL is an RDBMS for SQL.

The above is not my gripe however, we are only talking about this because you mentioned it and because you apparently are confused about what is what.

Again why do you need PHP to talk about SQL? Do you understand that SQL is a language in itself, independent of your php or my C?

Note again mySQL is just RDBMS.
Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by Nmeri17: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
imohchard:
I know.. But you have ready made plugins in wp that does essential web app functions
ignorance is truly a disease. get well soon bro sad cry

@op I think that ist line of code should read
if(!$con) die(“unable to connect to database”);

or something like that wink
Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by imohchard(m): 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
dude are you high on cheap drugs?
Nmeri17:
ignorance is truly a disease. get well soon bro sad cry

@op I think that ist line of code should read
if(!$con) die(“unable to connect to database”);

or something like that wink
Re: Most Used Mysql Database Functions by Nmeri17: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
imohchard:
dude are you high on cheap drugs?
Nup. The unaffordable ones wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Statement Like C System''pause'' For Python Cos It Dissappears Immediately I run the co / Bash Shell Vulnerability Affects Linux, Unix And Mac OS X / How To Build A Forum Website Like Nairaland .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.