Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East (24058 Views)

PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by 100freekiss: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
SkyBlue1:

As long as PDP is not rising that is fine. Defeating PDP was not a partisan agenda but a thing of national duty for all right thinking Nigerians.

Just the name PDP was defeated and not the members. Because the same people who were in PDP are now in APC.

There is no CHANGE , na the same people.
Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by funkyibodude(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
aymondw:

When we(SW) voted for GEJ in 2011, these morons didn't see it as "tribal rubbish"..................We are not complete idiot since GEJ failed to fulfill his promises then we voted for change and thank God we did voted for change, if not, GEJ would have covered up the $2.2b fraud with his kabba. Without losers, where would the winners be?
good and that is the beauty of democracy, you guys made your choice, and why can't Igbos have theirs in peace
Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by funkyibodude(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
uchennamani:
I like the way you canvassed your points though I don't accept some of your premises. The post is not about the democratic right of a people to vote for whomever they prefer in an election, rather, it is more about the consequences that's trail every decision we make in life. Every person has the right to form and propagate his or her opinion, no matter how degrading or disturbed it may sounds to others. And in this regard, the OP is right. For me, he rightly pointed out that the Igbos supported GEJ though there was no government presence in the southeast. Same Igbos are now chanting marginalization because a northerner is now in power. I'm an Igbo but I voted for the president because I see him as the better choice than GEJ. Your opinion could be correct though.
bro, it not about marginalization, we live in a country where you don't know who's marginalizing who? SW claimed that they were being marginalized by GEJ regime, some parts of the North the same even here in the south east and south south, all complained so much about marginalization, in short marginalization is part of Nigerian government so we have to deal with it, the point is Igbos have the choice to choose whomever the want, sentiments or not, in 2003 chuba okadigbo was buhari's running mate, and yet Igbos chose OBJ over him, talk about sentiments abi?, I voted for GEJ during the last elections because I saw him better than PMB, when it comes to managing the affairs of this nation, yea alot of corrupt cases are being exposed under this administration, but let me ask you this? What of Obj administration where corruption was at its peak, why is no one looking as previous administrations other than GEJ administration, a good example of how PMB fights corruption is depicted in the picture below.. Even the so called APC saints, that were converted from PDP, during the election campaigns, when PMB came to campaign in Imo state, i heard nothing about providing a blueprint to help and make our country's economy better or improve Nigeria, instead all i heard was Kwaruption kwaruptiion kirikiri prison, APC brought out unrealistic promises as their manifestos... Now look at our country Nigeria, our economy is in real mess and the are trying to blame the previous administrations for it.. APC cohorts should stop playing tribal games and focus on governance

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by Banter1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
zendy:

We trust GEJ with reason. I'm not saying he ran the best Government imaginable but it was a choice between GEJ or Buhari. As an Igbo man, who did you think I was going to choose?
your brother of course.
Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by yonextbf: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2016
Re: How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East by obawinner(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Same pattern, same same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) / Badeh Asked Me To Lie That I Own His N1.8 Billion Shopping Mall, Witness / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.