Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Attn: Gov Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attn: Gov Willie Obiano (785 Views)

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Willie Obiano Donates Gun-boats To Navy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by Connoisseur(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
On a cold winter night in one of my travels to the UK, a giant truck was seen making it's final rounds for the night. It's job was spraying some quantity of sand on the asphalt to enable motorists gain traction while plying the wet slippery roads brought upon them by the season.
I wish to bring the state of the roads in Onitsha especially the ones on the bank of the river Niger to your attention. These roads include Niger Street up to the Niger bridge and it's surroundings, Creek road, Modebe Avenue, marine road up to ose market. The amount of sand covering these roads has become a nightmare to motorists. Some portions of these roads have been completely taken over by sand thus making it difficult if not impossible for two cars to pass through at the same time.
This situation arose from the activities of dredging companies on the river Niger over a long period. If these roads are left like this during this dry season and the rains meet them in this condition, it would affect the state of the roads in a very bad form.
Directives should be given to the local government chairmen of the affected area to work in liason with the dredging companies to as a matter of public safety see that the sand are removed from the areas to reclaim the lost portions of the road.
As we gradually move towards an election cycle, it is little things like this that voters remember and not the huge sums of money distributed in the run up to the election that fetch votes.
I sincerely hope you do get to see this and act accordingly to better our lives.

God bless Gov Obiano
God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria

cc lalasticlala
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by qtx(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2016
Noted. But i hope you know Gov Obiano is not on nairaland? grin
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by tpiar: 2:14am On Jan 13, 2016
the correlation between your first two sentences and the rest of your post?
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by justmenoni: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by Sealeddeal(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2016
op,have you been to nnewi? Its worse there.
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2016
i was at Ose last week, didn't notice the bad roads @ OP. Drove from GRA-ABS-Awka road-new market road-ose.
Re: Attn: Gov Willie Obiano by patrick89(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Mr poster take this to their site omambaladotcom that's where you will meet, the media aid and obiano himself..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bukar-abba Acting Chairman Of FCC / EFCC Seizes Ex-defence Chief Alex Badeh's House In Abuja / Idoma Concerned Citizens Warn David Mark To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.