Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? (595 Views)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / How A Bad Day With Your Blackberry Phone Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by yungchap(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello folks,

I'm presently using a Bold 5 (9900) phone. It switches off itsef lately, Please what could be the cause and the solution to it?

Secondly, where or which reputable store can I get an Original and Brandnew Q10 phone and how much doest it cost?.. Not china product pls

Lastly, is Q10 Blackberry phone a good phone or which Blackberry phone is more durable?

Reasonable and splendid comments are welcome

Thanks
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
To cut long story buy a good android phone
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by nitt: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2016
it might be the os (operating system) is corrupt. a simple swipe and os reload will do it if it persists

dnt forget to do a back up b4 the swipe.

and, the Q10 is really good and comes wt an os10 version.

tho, the BIS is only applicable on the glo network. others aren't.

cheers
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by yungchap(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
nitt:
it might be the os (operating system) is corrupt. a simple swipe and os reload will do it if it persists

dnt forget to do a back up b4 the swipe.

and, the Q10 is really good and comes wt an os10 version.

tho, the BIS is only applicable on the glo network. others aren't.

cheers

@Nitt, thank you so much for your splendid contribution. Besides you didn't state the Q10 Brandnew Blackerry price and the reliable store I can get it

Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by nitt: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=yungchap post=41938598][/quote]

Not sure on the price where ur at, u can get it online tru jumia for 43,000 or visit a credible phone outlet that offers warranty for new ones.

cheers.
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by yungchap(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
nitt:

Not sure on the price where ur at, u can get it online tru jumia for 43,000 or visit a credible phone outlet that offers warranty for new ones.

cheers.

Thanks alot
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by sats: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2016
two words - bb baptism
q10 will not change your fortune
bb has issues
go android
even bb has gone android - bb priv and more android phones are coming by bb itself
that has got to tell you sth
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by bobo65(m): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2016
yungchap:

Hello folks,

I'm presently using a Bold 5 (9900) phone. It switches off itsef lately, Please what could be the cause and the solution to it?

Secondly, where or which reputable store can I get an Original and Brandnew Q10 phone and how much doest it cost?.. Not china product pls

Lastly, is Q10 Blackberry phone a good phone or which Blackberry phone is more durable?

Reasonable and splendid comments are welcome

Thanks

For ur phone switching off probs
Change ur battery to a battery that fits tightly into ur phone or use a paper to pad ur current battery

For the Q10
I think justi4jesu should have a new one for like 33k or so
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2016
bobo65:

For ur phone switching off probs
Change ur battery to a battery that fits tightly into ur phone or use a paper to pad ur current battery

For the Q10
I think justi4jesu should have a new one for like 33k or so

Thanks bobo
Re: Help On My Blackberry Phone And What's The Way Out? by yungchap(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks a lot guyz for your wonderful contributions

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Save Files On My Phone Memory / A FB Page For Latest All Network Cheat / Not Sure Where To Post This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.