Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Connecting Muslims Across The Globe - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Connecting Muslims Across The Globe (636 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by muhsin(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2009
The Muslim Matrimonial (MusMat) connects Muslims around the world for marriage. With the strongest vetting and checking on the web, the most serious Muslim marriage matches can be contacted easily by phone, email, SMS, without wastage of time.

The Muslim Matrimonial http://www.themuslimmatrimonial.com
The Muslim Matrimonial http://www.themuslimmatrimonial.co.uk
Re: Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by muhsin(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

As the quest for a marriage partner amongst Muslim brothers and sisters visiting this great childboard is almost always reported, I intend to ease this search and looked for some thing which might be of help. That's why I brought up links.

Good luck.
Re: Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
muhsin:

Assalamu alaikum,

As the quest for a marriage partner amongst Muslim brothers and sisters visiting this great childboard is almost always reported, I intend to ease this search and looked for some thing which might be of help. That's why I brought up links.

Good luck.

Are you assuming the role of a matchmaker then? grin cheesy
Re: Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by muhsin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Are you assuming the role of a matchmaker then? grin cheesy

Match-helper may sound more accurate, right? grin
Re: Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by mukina2: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
lol ;d
Re: Connecting Muslims Across The Globe by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2009
offtopic -

you have NO business looking for a life partner on the internet

a spouse is not a piece of meat /ipod/ laptop (u shld know what oyb shops on the net for ) that you can check on ebay before buying

no vex. smiley

you are looking for a spouse, nasfat, marriages , etal .

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Islam "buy" Its Followers? / What Is Your Source?if U Dont Believe That God Created You And Jesus Saved You / Do Ss Muslims Have Indigenous Cheif Imams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.