Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! (1485 Views)

For Those That Dropped Account Number...how Market? / Npower Verification And Account Number Missing / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by kindklemz(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello web money gurus in the house,
I recent stumbled on an article online showing how you can actually open a paypal account and verify it using Payoneer Virtual Bank account. I became interested because I have always wanted a verified paypal account that will allow me withdraw my online earnings without hassles.
Well, I followed the instructions and and opened the paypal account and had it verified and money deposited in it by paypal.
point is-the paypal accouht is a German paypal and the money paypal deposited is in Euro.
question is(1)can I use the Euro domiciled paypal to transact business with $Dollars?
(2)Can I receive money in USD in the account?(3)can I use the euro based paypal to pay for service offered in USD?
please I need classification.
Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by redcliff: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2016
strongly advice you that if you know most of your transactions are in dollars, let the bank be a USD domiciled one. otherwise, you would be losing to much in currency conversion.

1 Like

Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by celestialAgent(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
kindklemz:
Hello web money gurus in the house,
I recent stumbled on an article online showing how you can actually open a paypal account and verify it using Payoneer Virtual Bank account. I became interested because I have always wanted a verified paypal account that will allow me withdraw my online earnings without hassles.
Well, I followed the instructions and and opened the paypal account and had it verified and money deposited in it by paypal.
point is-the paypal accouht is a German paypal and the money paypal deposited is in Euro.
question is(1)can I use the Euro domiciled paypal to transact business with $Dollars?
(2)Can I receive money in USD in the account?(3)can I use the euro based paypal to pay for service offered in USD?
please I need classification.
Hi,

Pls can you insight me on how you went about verifying your German paypal number? My account is verified but paypal won't allow me to send money except I verify my phone number - a Germany number which I don't have.
Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by kindklemz(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2017
celestialAgent:
Hi,

Pls can you insight me on how you went about verifying your German paypal number? My account is verified but paypal won't allow me to send money except I verify my phone number - a Germany number which I don't have.

I didn't verified my phone number but I added my payoneer MasterCard(Euro) with a German Bank Account and since then I have been using with no issues.
Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by celestialAgent(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
kindklemz:

I didn't verified my phone number but I added my payoneer MasterCard(Euro) with a German Bank Account and since then I have been using with no issues.
I linked a card aswell but not a bank account. Everytime I try to send, it just bring the phone verification prompt.

With two limited US accounts with fund in it, and this now, I'm just so frustrated

Can I discuss this with you outside NL, email or whatsapp?
Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by kindklemz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
celestialAgent:
I linked a card aswell but not a bank account. Everytime I try to send, it just bring the phone verification prompt.

With two limited US accounts with fund in it, and this now, I'm just so frustrated

Can I discuss this with you outside NL, email or whatsapp?

Cool
Re: German Paypal Using Payoneer German Bank Account Number! by celestialAgent(m): 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
kindklemz:

Cool
You have a pm bro

(1) (Reply)

Check It Out: New Glo Data Plans For June 2016 / Meet Rick Ross's New Girlfriend (photos) / How To Recover Deleted SMS Text Messages From Samsung J3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.