Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) (50095 Views)

Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / This Is 2pac Shakur’s Only Sister / Obi Obadike: Fitness Trainer Making Nigeria Proud Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
yusaze807:
Celebrated music producer and Mavin record boss, Don Jazzy has done a pretty good job in shielding his family and private life from the prying eyes of the public, since the inception of his career, which has brought him fame, affluent and wealth.
Before now, very little is known about his family members excepts for his famous sibling, D Prince.
Don Jazzy shares a striking resemblance with his mum, who is a princess from a royal family. The chocolate skinned mother of four lives in Dublin, Ireland.
She helds from Umuahia, Abia State. She met and married the music producer’s father, an Isoko born Delta State who was also a big force in the music industry back in the days. The union is blessed with three sons and a daughter.
Don Jazzy only sister is happily married with four kids. She lives abroad with her family.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/meet-don-jazzys-mom-and-only-sister-who-are-based-abroad.html

Lies lies lies lies.
Don Jazzy surname is Enebeli. His father is from Ndokwa/Kwale not itshekiri.

NL has lost credibility, anything goes to FP. I home seun dont face legal issues in the future cos of fake and unverified news
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Gsmooth51: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2016
nice meeting them
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
looks like Amala grin grin grin grin grin grin
sinaj:
This their nose signature sha grin

Nice family smiley
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by chioma9191(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
how do they help our missing budget??
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Femsyn(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
Smartsyn:
After now Don Jazzy go dey claim 32years when he senior 2 men and a woman..

Truth is, he might look older than 32, but in the same vein, have you asked yourself why he would lie Is he applying for a bank job or what?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by RedCard1(m): 9:28am On Jan 13, 2016
no offence but mum n daughter are both fvckinggg UGLY! Don Jazzy being a man, is manageable
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2016
Well big nose run's in their famillygrin *don jazzy's voice*I GET BIG NOSE I CONCUR cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by scachy(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2016
sinaj:

Nice family smiley
grin grin I noticed too
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by scachy(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2016
funnyme:
See nose factory o.
WTF!!! grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Tagximum(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2016
We now know the source of their BIG nose.......
$_Genetics.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by fpeter(f): 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
yusaze807:
tongue tongue tongue

See the remaining pics + their family pics @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/meet-don-jazzys-mom-and-only-sister-who-are-based-abroad.html

Don Jazzy really resemble [b]her mom oooo...CHAI!![/b] smiley smiley smiley

Last time i checked Don Jazzy was still a man, except he transgendered
otherwise it's HIS mom... undecided
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by tomholly: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2016
All d family was a hit back to back ooooooooo.All of oya come and take award now
yusaze807:
Celebrated music producer and Mavin record boss, Don Jazzy has done a pretty good job in shielding his family and private life from the prying eyes of the public, since the inception of his career, which has brought him fame, affluent and wealth.
Before now, very little is known about his family members excepts for his famous sibling, D Prince.
Don Jazzy shares a striking resemblance with his mum, who is a princess from a royal family. The chocolate skinned mother of four lives in Dublin, Ireland.
She helds from Umuahia, Abia State. She met and married the music producer’s father, an Isoko born Delta State who was also a big force in the music industry back in the days. The union is blessed with three sons and a daughter.
Don Jazzy only sister is happily married with four kids. She lives abroad with her family.

Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by chlowi(f): 9:35am On Jan 13, 2016
DON JAZZY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIS MUM
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by timilinda(f): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
Now I see where he got his NOSE from grin...his sist is biuriful

Biuriful ke? Try talk try na! wink
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by dammiecool(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2016
RedCard1:
no offence but mum n daughter are both fvckinggg UGLY! Don Jazzy being a man, is manageable

u no go kill person o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by stjsd(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by crazygod(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Djazzy don buy permanent Front page space for nairaland. Abeg lalalisticlala, how much to dey put topic for front page, pm me let's do bizness
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by crazygod(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
Femsyn:

Truth is, he might look older than 32, but in the same vain, have you asked yourself why he would lie Is he applying for a bank job or what?

Dude, this is the entertainment bizness. His kind of music is not suitable for old men. Na agbaya dem go dey call am. I guess that's y he reduced his age.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
irepagbor:

Lies lies lies lies.

NL has lost credibility, anything goes to FP. I home seun dont face legal issues in the future cos of fake and unverified news
Tanx, so most news on NL na Fiction
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by ooshinibos: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2016
yusaze807:

ha ha ...now you have unshielded his family and private life from the prying eyes of the public ....Many thanks for the pictures , I will look for his sisters and brothers

Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by ooshinibos: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2016
ha ha ...now you have unshielded his family and private life from the prying eyes of the public ....Many thanks for the pictures , I will look for his sisters and brothers
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by debraobas(f): 10:03am On Jan 13, 2016
So don is 4rm delta state self, isoko 4 dat matter na wa ooooooh, nd he just dey claim he mother side.
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by canDy4eva(f): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2016
ikedi94:
grow up.. Wats d trash der nw.. U jst acting lyk a one yr old..
ask me o!
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2016
irepagbor:

Lies lies lies lies.

I wonder o. I though he's an Anioma/Ukwuani man. But Isoko/Urhobo, I never hear that b4. cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
sinaj:

Nice family smiley
if u re de one in ur dp ur nose big also o
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2016
#NoseGang
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by opsylojay(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2016
yusaze807:
tongue tongue tongue

Don Jazzy really resemble her mom oooo...CHAI!! smiley smiley smiley
her mom?
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by 7footre(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2016
God 'nose' best
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2016
Blackchampion:
Mek i mit dem?
In oda news.....
smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by inze(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2016
yusaze807:
tongue tongue tongue

Don Jazzy really resemble her mom oooo...CHAI!! smiley smiley smiley

. . . Na wa o, Don Jazzy really resemble 'her' mom
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by abubakaa(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2016
sinaj:

Nice family smiley
you no look mirror before you talk?
chai!!! see ur nose too..

9c px sha...i like that ur open button style..u for open am reach that side shocked
Re: Don Jazzy's Mom And Only Sister Who Are Based Abroad (photos) by mimicue(f): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Igbotic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Buys Her Son, Jamil An Expensive Toy Car As He Happily Drives Around / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics / Kingsley Orji (Egbe Igwe) Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.