Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,318 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money USA Based Artist ‘pardon C’ Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money USA Based Artist ‘pardon C’ Cries Out (718 Views)

Davido Pictured With Lyn Brown, The Benin Based Artist He Vowed To Sign (PHOTOS) / Dammy Krane Is Not Free. No Court Acquitted Him, Full Charge Coming Soon- Tapjet / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money USA Based Artist ‘pardon C’ Cries Out by olayinkamuiz12(m): 4:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Meet the USA based Artiste Pardon C that said he paid dammy krane for a collabo and he never get to get his voice on the song, According to Pardon C they met on bbm chat in june 2014,then spoke on phone many  times on this number +2348163394592, he sent dammy krane the mp3 version of the song and leave space where dammy krane will sing his verse, dammy krane heard it and said is a good music..pardon c then gave dammy krane about 95k naira and dammy krane never get to record the song …he stop picking his call …then then reach out to dammy krane record label which they denied and said the email through which he corresponded with dammy krane label is not the official email of dammy krane record label..but what pardon c is asking the people and fans is..is this not the number of dammykrane because he is very sure of what he is saying… +2348163394592? He is convinced that dammy krane is poor and not getting a lot shows or getting paid by 2baba lol
Twiter and IG @iampardonc

Sign
Management
@sir_uche

http://www.9japariolodo.com/dammy-krane-is-a-thief-return-my-money-usa-based-artist-pardon-c-cries-out/

Re: Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money USA Based Artist ‘pardon C’ Cries Out by shaddi(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2016
As the sagas wink unfolds grin
Re: Dammy Krane Is A Thief, Return My Money USA Based Artist ‘pardon C’ Cries Out by Khd95(m): 5:29am On Jan 13, 2016
N95k for collabogringrin

(1) (Reply)

(Photos) Woman Gives Birth To Two-headed Baby In India. / Toyin Aimakhu Slams Follower Who Called Her Tiny Legs On Her IG Page / Waje's Tips On How To Dress A Voluptuous Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.