Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only (4677 Views)

Draw Beautiful Pictures Of Loved Ones On Their Special Occasions / Exchage Rate Of Euro To Naira Black Market. / Any Thread To Help With The Current Exchage Rates Against The "ALMIGHTY NAIRA"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 5:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Hi,

No matter how long you use an item, there comes a time when you need a replacement. Computer Devices are used regularly this days especially Cell Phones and Laptops. At some point it may get damage or loss, which definitely needs repair or replacement.

Get Better Deal Exchanging Your OLD Laptop for New or Better Ones. It's an opportunity to spend less for better Laptop. While you get rid of your dilapidated computer for Better One. We focus more on giving Laptop to Every homes & offices plus access to internet at affordable rate for global business participation. I will be expecting your responses.

Post the picture of your OLD LAPTOPS HERE and select your choice from the available ones on our list and let's talk about it.

Please Note That Prove Of Ownership Is Very Necessary For Security Purpose. You can chat with me on WhatsApp on 07081696734 Thks

1 Like

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2016
How to start making money selling used UK/USA computer in Nigeria.

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED COMPUTER WITH JUST N20,000.

“SECRETS BEHIND COMPUTER BUSINESS REVEALED " Step- By-Step Guide On How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used Computer In Nigeria. “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want. The easiest way is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price”

My name is Babatunde Olatunji Fagboyo, I am the CEO/MD accessCITYgate Consult. I have been in the business of Marketing Computer Products & IT Consulting for over 7 years. That is, in business of what people need in their homes & offices, because I believe that every Homes and Offices deserve Computer plus effective Internet access for Global Business participation. Am about to show you a secret on how to make money selling Computer Laptop/Desktop to end user in Nigeria, before I do that let me tell you this business secrets and I will show you the steps, It is a secret that guarantee success.

Like I said “The hardest way of doing business is to sell something people don’t want to buy; the easiest is to find out what people need or want and give it to them for a profitable price.”

“Listen to people’s demand; provide for it adequately and place your price” This is one Business principle that can never fail.

So, Let Me Show You How To Generate Regular Income Selling Used (UK/US) Computer In Nigeria. STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO GENERATE REGULAR INCOME SELLING USED (UK/US) COMPUTER IN NIGERIA.

1.GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
2. GET THE BUYER
3. GET THE PRODUCT
4. EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR MONEY

GET FAMILIAR WITH THE PRODUCT
First get someone that knows about the business and tell him or her about your intension of doing Computer Business (my door is open) tell him or her you will like to direct traffic to his/her business, something like a business relationship; bringing customer to buy from him/her. You will be welcome with open hand everybody want to sell you will not be turn down. Ask the person for a price list or catalog to show people variety of products different type of Computer Device. This arrangement is very necessary, so that when you start generating prospects or customers you will have a place to take them or to collect the product for them. Is good to have a startup capital but don’t start spending money until you’ve understood the concept of customer demand and method of purchase for maximum profit. Get familiar with various types of Computers both Laptop and Desktop. If you know how to use the internet, search for information on types of computer both new and user ones, study configuration get use to it because it will help you to differentiate in your sales, you can confidently tell or advise your prospective customers on what to buy. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to repair Computer; you can focus on buying and selling of computer products only. But if you want to learn buy my DVD on LAPTOP REPAIR is self explanatory. So, get familiar with the product i.e. Computer Laptop & Desktop and you are good to go.

GET BUYER Computer is a technology device use for processing data (information). It is all over the world used by individual or institutions. Looking for a buyer should not be as difficult as when you are searching for someone to buy a radio, this device is used all over. Look for buyer in your specific area or location, use the social media etc. Start from the people you know friends and family, tell them about your new business of Computer sales by the word of mouth, these people are your first point of contact. You may print business card or fliers to declare your business sales intention. There are many people around you interested in the product; but you need to let them know about such product.
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2018
AVAILABLE

LENOVO T500
Screen Size 15.6"
HDD320GB
RAM 4GIG
Webcam
DVD - RW
Battery life over 3hrs+
Price NGN42,500

DELL Latitude E5430
Corei3-3110M
Speed 2.40GHZ
HDD 320GB
RAM 4gig
Camera
HDMI
DVD - RW
Battery status: 4hrs+
Price 56,500

Dell e6420 corei5 (2Gen)
Screen size 14.0"
Speed 2.6ghz
Video Memory 512MB
HDD500GB
RAM 4GIG
Webcam
DVD- RW
Battery life over 3hrs+
Price NGN65,500

LENOVO T500 Core2DUO
Screen size 15.6"
Speed 2.6ghz
HDD 500GB
RAM 4GIG
Webcam
DVD- RW
Battery life 4hrs+
Price NGN46,500

Lenovo T61 Core2Duo
Screen size 15.6"
Speed 2.5GHZ
HDD 320GB
RAM 3GIG
DVD-RW
Battery life 3hrs+
Price NGN37,500

LENOVO T500 Core2Duo
Screen size 15.6"
Speed 2.6GHZ
HDD 320gb
RAM 4GIG
DVD-RW
Battery life over 4hrs+
Price NGN39,500

Dell latitude D620 Core2Duo
Screen size 14.1"
Speed 2.0GHZ
HDD 160gb
RAM 2gig
DVD Rom
Battery life above 3hrs+
Price NGN27,500

Lenovo T61 Core2Duo
Speed 2.5GHZ
Screen size 15.6"
HDD 320GB
Ram 2gig
Battery life over 3hrs+
PRICE NGN35,500

https://www.nairaland.com/2861343/exchage-old-laptop-better-ones#67428121

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2018
Hi,

At Access City Gate our goal is to ensure every Homes & Offices have access to affordable computer (Laptop or Desktop) +internet access for global business participation. We also give better services and sell cheap computer accessories & computer parts .e.g. Hard drive, Screen, Motherboards, Flash drive, USB, Power Adaptor, Battery, DVD Drive etc.

No matter how long you've used an item, there comes a time when you need a replacement. Computer Devices are used regularly this days especially Cell Phones and Laptops. At some point it may get damage or loss, which definitely needs repair or replacement.

Get Better Deal Exchanging Your OLD Laptop for New or Better Ones. It's an opportunity to spend less for better Laptop. While you get rid of your dilapidated computer for Better Ones.

For Security Reasons our primary focus on Laptop SWAP is our clients, individuals that purchase their laptops directly from us till date. This has become necessary to avoid risk of swapping Stolen Laptops. But you can also visit us if you have valid papers.

Visit our page for latest and available laptops @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/buy-sell-repair-swap-laptops

You can also check our website @ http://www.accesscitygate.com.ng for any "USED ITEMS" such as cylinder, Blender, Cooker, Iron, Washing machine, LED/LCD TV, Laptops, Home theater, Children Clothes, Bales, Bicycle, Cake mixer, Shoes & Others. These items comes from Asia, UK & USA offloaded in warehouse. Check our page for recent offload @ https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-direct-warehouse

We will be expecting your visit to our site when next you've a need for any "USED ITEMS". You may wish to join our chatroom on WhatsApp or Telegram for regular update on offloaded items in the warehouse connect on 07081696734

Thanks

Office: 45, Ladipo Street Opp. Access Bank Plc. Matori Lagos - Nigeria

Call : 08188688766
Chat : 07081696734
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2018
LENOVO t61 WEEKEND AUCTION SALES. First Bid commence tonight 12:00am till Saturday 12th, 2018 evening by 6:00pm.

Pls note; anyone emerge as winner must have participated in the bidding more than 3-times.

Because some people are found of coming at finished point to bid; please this is no longer allowed.

So, we want to give out some items for AUCTION SALES this weekend but let start with LENOVO t61 and continue from there. Thks

NGN25,500 will be our starting price, so let's go from there.

Lenovo T61 Core2Duo
Speed 2.5GHZ
Screen size 14.1"
HDD 320GB
Ram 3GIG
Battery life 3hrs+

Please this is for ONLY interested individual who is ready to pay and pick up immediately after we declear winner
To participate; Download Telegram Apps to Join the Chatroom now or call me on 07081696734 for the link. Thanks

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by sunnypek(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2018
Good morning Op, I have an Hp Elite Book 6930p to swap for a better one, how do I go about it? I live in Osogbo, Osun State....
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2018
sunnypek:
Good morning Op, I have an Hp Elite Book 6930p to swap for a better one, how do I go about it? I live in Osogbo, Osun State....

Let us see the pix and spec, I will value it, which means I tell you the value in Naira. Thereafter you add more cash to pick a better from the list above. Thanks
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by sunnypek(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2018
Perfectly working safe the backup (battery)
Windows 7
Intel (R) Processor
64-bit operating system
2.00 GB RAM
235 GB Local Disc space
Webcam
Internal Headlight

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
sunnypek:
Perfectly working safe the backup (battery)
Windows 7
Intel (R) Processor
64-bit operating system
2.00 GB RAM
235 GB Local Disc space
Webcam
Internal Headlight

What is the model?
Chose the Laptop you would like to swap with on our list
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
I have an HP 6930p for swap am in Edo state
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
JamieP:
I have an HP 6930p for swap am in Edo state

Send the pix
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
rev2214:

Send the pix

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=JamieP post=68453128][/quote]

Snap it day time
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
rev2214:

Snap it day time

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2018

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=JamieP post=68596467][/quote]

Okay seen
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
rev2214:

Okay seen
so which laptops do you have
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
JamieP:

so which laptops do you have

Lenovo c2d
Corei5 sold
Scroll up and see it
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
I don't know which of the lenevo
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
can I see the pictures of it
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
and specs
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by JamieP: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2018
rev2214:

Lenovo c2d
Corei5 sold
Scroll up and see it
hello
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
JamieP:

hello

Thanks
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by Hallenjay: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
rev2214:
Hi,

At Access City Gate our goal is to ensure every Homes & Offices have access to affordable computer (Laptop or Desktop) +internet access for global business participation. We also give better services and sell cheap computer accessories & computer parts .e.g. Hard drive, Screen, Motherboards, Flash drive, USB, Power Adaptor, Battery, DVD Drive etc.

No matter how long you've used an item, there comes a time when you need a replacement. Computer Devices are used regularly this days especially Cell Phones and Laptops. At some point it may get damage or loss, which definitely needs repair or replacement.

Get Better Deal Exchanging Your OLD Laptop for New or Better Ones. It's an opportunity to spend less for better Laptop. While you get rid of your dilapidated computer for Better Ones.

For Security Reasons our primary focus on Laptop SWAP is our clients, individuals that purchase their laptops directly from us till date. This has become necessary to avoid risk of swapping Stolen Laptops. But you can also visit us if you have valid papers.

Visit our page for latest and available laptops @ https://www.nairaland.com/2580153/buy-sell-repair-swap-laptops

You can also check our website @ http://www.accesscitygate.com.ng for any "USED ITEMS" such as cylinder, Blender, Cooker, Iron, Washing machine, LED/LCD TV, Laptops, Home theater, Children Clothes, Bales, Bicycle, Cake mixer, Shoes & Others. These items comes from Asia, UK & USA offloaded in warehouse. Check our page for recent offload @ https://www.nairaland.com/2956894/used-items-direct-warehouse

We will be expecting your visit to our site when next you've a need for any "USED ITEMS". You may wish to join our chatroom on WhatsApp or Telegram for regular update on offloaded items in the warehouse connect on 07081696734

Thanks

Office: 45, Ladipo Street Opp. Access Bank Plc. Matori Lagos - Nigeria

Call : 08188688766
Chat : 07081696734
I've an adaptor hp with no burnt component and it's not working
Any repair or exchange from ur office... I based in port harcourt
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Hallenjay:
I've an adaptor hp with no burnt component and it's not working
Any repair or exchange from ur office... I based in port harcourt

Replacement is good but ph is far
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by luxiesdesigns: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
I have a Lenovo laptop for swap.
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
luxiesdesigns:
I have a Lenovo laptop for swap.

Let me see pictures
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
NAIJA USED LAPTOP GROUP

We have WhatsApp group for Nigerian used laptop. It work for both buyer and seller (NAIJA LAPTOP USERS). If you're interested, Join us by getting the link on our website @ https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/information-centre/

All laptops MUST BE TESTED OK before we update it in the group for members.

Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by MacWin155(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2022
How much will it cost me to Swap a Dell Latitude 3330.
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by MacWin155(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2022
I got it yesterday, without making adequate market research and I just found out that it doesn't really meet my needs.

It's in perfect condition, and had not been used at all.
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by rev2214(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
MacWin155:
How much will it cost me to Swap a Dell Latitude 3330.

Settled
Re: LAPTOP SWAP CUSTOMER SERVICE Only by MacWin155(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
rev2214:

Settled

How boss??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nylon Production Person Or Company In Abuja? / How Much Is Bag Of Rice In Cotonou? / A Lucrative Way To Earn In Two Weeks While You Go About Your Other Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.