Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,886 members, 7,956,346 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture (1742 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 6:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Today after the rumours of the arrest of some Chibok Girl Parent was making rounds, I decided to confirm the news from the source and the originator or the BBOG campaign.
Surprisingly, I discovered that Obiageli Ezekwesili has blocked my twitter account from viewing or following her twits..

I couldn't believe my eye at first.. thinking it was a technical error, I quickly placed a call to a friend whom I know follows her twits also, to my greatest surprise he too confirmed equally being blocked by her.

However, unlike me who has at one time criticized her Twitte saying she would deactivate her account this year, my friend said he never for once commented, retwitted or even Liked any of her twits, so he was equally surprised to have been blocked by her.

So, I decided to ask if anyone also had the same experience.. Or maybe this is her strategy/process or the steps towards the deactivation and finally abandoning the fight for the Chibok Girls even before any TANGIBLE news would be confirmed of them.

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Chubhie: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2016
She's fasting and going all spiritual to bring back the girls. You people are distracting her.

2 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 6:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
She's fasting and going all spiritual to bring back the girls. You people are distracting her.

But she could fast and go any length spiritual without logging into twitter..right?

So I don't think it's distraction....i think she only joined the wrong wagon, bitten more than she could chew.

Or maybe she detest criticism..
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by hollywater: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Madam now is time to show what you can. Stop blocking your followers and hit the street now.Chibok girls and their parents are missing.

7 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Chubhie: 6:38am On Jan 13, 2016
BeClever:

But she could fast and go any length spiritual without logging into twitter..right?

So I don't think it's distraction....i think she only joined the wrong wagon, bitten more than she could chew.

Or maybe she detest criticism..
LOL. perhaps, she's using the opportunity to detox spiritually all the evils channelled her through Twitter and was warned to avoid triggers as you.

She will come through a more balanced individual after this. I rate her and Dora of blessed memory as people with pure intent to see a Nigeria where things work.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by yapapa: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2016
you ppl get wahala..the last time I checked, its her personal account and she can do as she pleases .why crying foul over been blocked? you get job @all?
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
LOL. perhaps, she's using the opportunity to detox spiritually all the evils channelled her through Twitter and was warned to avoid triggers as you.

She will come through a more balanced individual after this. I rate her and Dora of blessed memory as people with pure intent to see a Nigeria where things work.

But what's your take on her blocking even people that have not even replied her twits.
I Also share in her acclaimed dream.. Acclaimed, because I have learnt not to trust the words of any politician.

1 Like

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2016
yapapa:
you ppl get wahala..the last time I checked, its her personal account and she can do as she pleases .why crying foul over been blocked? you get job @all?

Yes, I get job and even employed lots of people.
Anything else.

You have forgotten she is a politician, and her public image and stunts is my business..

2 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Chubhie: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2016
BeClever:

But what's your take on her blocking even people that have not even replied her twits.
I Also share in her acclaimed dream.. Acclaimed, because I have learnt not to trust the words of any politician.
I feel she's walking through a personal transformation. she's seems too attached to Twitter and is yet to find the courage to hit delete at once and has elected to wane gradually. she will eventually delete and move on.

She's really a nice person. don't take it personal for Twitter life goes on.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by yapapa: 7:06am On Jan 13, 2016
BeClever:

Yes, I get job and even employed lots of people.
Anything else.

You have forgotten she is a politician, and her public image and stunts is my business..
lmao ...na every nairalander dey employ lots of ppl na , in there fantasy world.even those who can't afford a 3square meal..abeg leave story sir.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2016
yapapa:
lmao ...na every nairalander dey employ lots of ppl na , in there fantasy world.even those who can't afford a 3square meal..abeg leave story sir.
That's harsh bro angry
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by DIKEnaWAR: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2016
That woman is everything like Obasanjo. She is more Obasanjo that his tlegitimate) children. She is all knowing and hates any dissenting opinion. She also thinks she is closer to God than other people. She is garrulous and fights with people at the slightest provocation and sees nothing wrong in humiliating and shutting people down. Like Obasanjo, she loves this country dearly, that you cannot deny her.

I have decided to believe the rumours that she is one of Obasanjo's illegitimate children.

3 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2016
yapapa:

OK sir.. Anything else?
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
What's the big fuss?....its her account,if she blocks you,fine .,move on....na by force!!!!!!.......don't you have other people you follow,or were you sent to monitor her ?..be careful!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by funlord(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2016
angry
BeClever:
Today after the rumours of the arrest of some Chibok Girl Parent was making rounds, I decided to confirm the news from the source and the originator or the BBOG campaign.
Surprisingly, I discovered that Obiageli Ezekwesili has blocked my twitter account from viewing or following her twits..

I couldn't believe my eye at first.. thinking it was a technical error, I quickly placed a call to a friend whom I know follows her twits also, to my greatest surprise he too confirmed equally being blocked by her.

However, unlike me who has at one time criticized her Twitte saying she would deactivate her account this year, my friend said he never for once commented, retwitted or even Liked any of her twits, so he was equally surprised to have been blocked by her.

So, I decided to ask if anyone also had the same experience.. Or maybe this is her strategy/process or the steps towards the deactivation and finally abandoning the fight for the Chibok Girls even before any TANGIBLE news would be confirmed of them.

See this 1? If e pain you like that you can as well start your own campaign just like oby did!

You can call it "bring back oby's tweets"!!!

**continues sipping orange juice mixed with oha soup**

2 Likes

Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2016
Wetin I wan even talk sef? How she handles her handle is her personal business. Shebi una no get better thing to do than to dey follow politician-cum-yeyebrities ba?
Goan report her to Buhari na.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
What's the big fuss?....its her account,if she blocks you,fine .,move on....na by force!!!!!!.......don't you have other people you follow,or were you sent to monitor her ?..be careful!!!!!

Haba Bros, na politician she be ohh.. .thereisGod ohh!
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2016
BeClever:

Haba Bros, na politician she be ohh.. .thereisGod ohh!
who dash monkey banana?.....when kain politician she be?.....if I hear..she is a public figure not politician,wetin she sabi for politics!!..abeg find better people follow!!!!
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by inventingblog: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2016
Let her do things in her own way
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Maybe her mission has been accomplished. How sure are we dat d girls were actually missing? Who knows whether it was a mere distraction.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2016
inventingblog:
Let her do things in her own way

No I won't she is a Public figure according to babyfaceafrica and influences lots of things around here, so she can be left unchecked.

Our children's future is tied in their activities..believe it or not.

She is gonna be reflecting in the history your children would be studying in school..

So how can I leave her to do things her way on a public forum.

She has blocked me nah, and now I have to find another way to continue to monitor her activities and criticizing her when necessary.
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2016
You people thought her personal account is your Nairaland, where you can spit idiotic curses on whoever calls out your Useless "Hero" of Corruption..
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Nnemuka(f): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Its nolonger BBOG, even their parents are missing.....
but come to think of it, why do we have only 60 parents whereas we were told the girls were 219?
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Frankiss44(m): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2016
She can block forever because right now she has a double task on her table.. Bring back our girls and bring back our parents.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by ishiamu(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
You people thought her personal account is your Nairaland, where you can spit idiotic curses on whoever calls out your Useless "Hero" of Corruption..

Shut up o'jare.... ya opinion stinks 2 high heaven
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by seunny4lif(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Abeg na better news grin
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by Ibroboss(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2016
@ OP did you ask her out? grin
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by fistonati(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2016
I may start following her when d chibok girls are returned
Re: Criticism: Oby Ezekwesili Blocking Followers Twitter Handle. Picture by BeClever: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ibroboss:
@ OP did you ask her out? grin

No, I only told her that it wrong for her to deactivate her twitter handle since the Chibok Girls are yet to be found or at least we hear news of their way about.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Chris Ngige's Gigantic Mansion In Anambra(photos) / UK Government Replies To Nnamdi Kanu’s Plea For Intervention / Why Blame President Buhari For The Herdsmen Outrageous Killing In Some State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.