Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman (15306 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by arena2007: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2016
A photo recently went viral showing the Governor of Abia state, Okezie Ikpeazu giving out a thousand naira note to an elderly lady.
While many commended the South Eastern governor for his kindness, popular OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde better known as Freeze thinks otherwise.
The top broadcaster took to Instagram with the image while criticizing the governor for his attitude in the photo.
‘Some people give out millions everyday in school fees, surgical procedures etc and don’t get ‘pictures’ in the media. Gov Fayose would at least have come down from that vehicle, helped the woman cut her fish or peel her oranges then given her some money instead of giving just 1k from the comfort of his SUV and the protection of his guards’, the caption to the image read in parts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAbP4VqxL7l/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by arena2007: 6:19am On Jan 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by pretydiva(f): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Freeze abeg how much u don fit give out 4 ya entire life undecided..

Tho I'm not in support of wat d governor did

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by youngberry001(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2016
the all abia state governor giving 1k shuuuu shocked

even me wey dey collect 100k cant dash 1k nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2016
That shows how stingy the governor is.... can't blame the governor... no development in his state... Abia state is one of the worst state in Nigeria in term of development, dirty, Bad roads, shame on the Governor...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by richidinho(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
this thread is not for matured mine like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Boeing777pilot: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Freeze, attention seeker.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by kilokeys(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
undecided Im try Na..

Ur president wanna give us 5k. We dey still dey take gbana, dey club and all.

Make mama manage am.

4 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Daslim180(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
That is not a good one from somebody of he's status

1 Like

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by ebhohimimen(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Stingy gov

4 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Benjom(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok, got your message cool

This may be of help to someone in need:
Unique CV Samples: www..com/cv-samples/
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by sandrajazmin(f): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
2016 a Year of blasting amongst our celebs
Nawa oooo
I jst deyy observe
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by mccoy47(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
For d 1st time. I agree with Freeze. That picture is just sad!

6 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Boldwinner(m): 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Yeah Freeze, tell him to FREEZE.

3 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
why him go do dat kain tin self

1 Like

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Pavore9: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2016
That image still wrenches my heart! angry

3 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Yeahreen(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmm, no comment
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by kamez(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
apart from sampling fake rolex wristwatches online who Freeze don help for this life.

my friend gerrarahia b4 I call that ur wife wey sabi beat u to come and shut u up

but that governor stingy no be small

6 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
seconded
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by ayatt(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2016
I don't blame him..its in there DNA

olo.shi...after you will here the eediot have left a burden of 100b,200b while in office..

ohh I forgot he is no longer the governor self!
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by yomalex(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
hmm na true sha

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Henrygreat212(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Incase you buy Suya, Akara, Roasted-corn or Killishi... plz cross-check the paper, to avoid eating. our 2016 National Budget.#SearchingFor2016MissingBudget
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by jimmyolasun: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Pain of a black human

1 Like

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by saintkel(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2016
True talk Bro but wot have u done to deserve better than d Gov of abia state, atleast he gave, wot have u given or na just to d talk be ur own?

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by MummyEsther: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
N1,000 giving and picture taken This is absurd.

5 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Nikkyparadise(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2016
## i didnt come here to comment
i only came here to shout.....
I NO WELL OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by DirtyGold: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2016
frozen blast
Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by helphelp: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2016
Freeze again...

You for kuku vex do the needful...anofia

1 Like

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by cold(m): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2016
That image is truly shameful. Nothing clearly depicts the division between the haves and the have-nots as that picture. Really sad.

4 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by suwalee(f): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2016
arena2007:
A photo recently went viral showing the Governor of Abia state, Okezie Ikpeazu giving out a thousand naira note to an elderly lady.
While many commended the South Eastern governor for his kindness, popular OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde better known as Freeze thinks otherwise.
The top broadcaster took to Instagram with the image while criticizing the governor for his attitude in the photo.
‘Some people give out millions everyday in school fees, surgical procedures etc and don’t get ‘pictures’ in the media. Gov Fayose would at least have come down from that vehicle, helped the woman cut her fish or peel her oranges then given her some money instead of giving just 1k from the comfort of his SUV and the protection of his guards’, the caption to the image read in parts.

God bless this nigga for the writeup I'm sure wen he wanted their vote he dined with dem now he's der dey now look like ntn to him. One reason I respect fayose

2 Likes

Re: OAP, Freeze Blasts Governor Ikpeazu Over 1k Gift To Old Woman by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2016
arena2007:

that woman may neva meet a sitting Governor for the rest of her life again and s one she met gave her N1000. it tells wat mindset d Governor has. better look for the old woman and do d right tin to correct this shame

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates Birthday At Orthopedic School / AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.