Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour (25605 Views)

Miracle And Nina Step Out For Media Tour Together / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour / First Class Queen Chichi Mbagwu Dazzles At Carnival,takes Selfies With UK Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by nogoarea(f): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
this short guy and his love for beauty queens... smiley
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
tonychristopher:
e

Igbo are their nemesis and enigmatic

i don't really care about that, I am a Nigerian and i love my country, my best friend growing up was igbo, then a calabar guy, my closest friends are benin, yoruba, kogi and one very funny crazy borno guy, they are Nigerians and have their roots here, their history, family and all, i don't have enough eneregy to dislike or hate an entire clan just because a few wants something or have done something or do bad things, trust me, every part of Nigerians have their good and bad. if you travel to Edo state, you would hear the benin taking ill of the esan and the auchis, travel down to the lagos, ogun or ibadan you would hear the ibadan man taking ill of the oyo man saying he is different from him and swearing to never being the same and they share the same state, go to ondo and you would hear how they talk about ekiti and osun, go to osun and you would hear and they dislike ibadan and ogun, go to the north and you would hear the kaduna man telling you the kano man is different, go to bayelsa, go to port haecourt, everyone has something bad or good to say about the others so what's all this dry excuse of hating ibos, i use to tease my best friend then saying, why una too like money for una place and he would be like, that one na their wahala, all he wants to do is write, rap, hit the gym and studios and talk about life and understand people and art, i am more of a psychological fellow so forgive my sense of broadness in not being shallow of looking at things from a tribalistic or religious perspective. good day every one
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Opoki(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
She's pretty jst like me wink
Yea, until I realised you have no dp.
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by tonychristopher: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i don't really care about that, I am a Nigerian and i love my country, my best friend growing up was igbo, the na calabar guy, my closes tfriends are benin, yoruba, kogi and one very funny crazy borno guy, they are Nigerians and have their roots here, their history, family and all, i don't have enough eneregy to dislike or hate an entire clan just because a few wants something or have done something or do bad things, trust me, every part of Nigerians have their good and bad. if you travel to Edo state, you would hear the benin taking ill of the esan and the auchis, travel down to the lagos, ogun or ibadan you would hear the ibadan man taking ill of the oyo man saying he is different from him and swearing to never being the same and they share the same state, go to ondo and you would hear how they talk about ekiti and osun, go to osun and you would hear and they dislike ibadan and ogun, go to the north and you would hear the kaduna man telling you the kano man is different, go to bayelsa, go to port haecourt, everyone has something bad or good to say about the others so what's all this dry excuse of hating ibos, i use to tease my best friend then saying, why una too like money for una place and he would be like, that one na their wahala, all he wants to do is write, rap, hit the gym and studios and talk about life and understand people and art, i am more of a psychological fellow so forgive my sense of broadness in not being shallow of looking at things from a tribalistic or religious perspective. good day every one
don't just bring it up pls ...first we are igbo before Nigerians or something else and don't tell me that you dont have that sense that igbo are been mailgned and hated

But the igbo enjoy that because itbis the gate that make igbo prosper ...so

Having friends from all tribes doenst make any difference
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by tonychristopher: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i don't really care about that, I am a Nigerian and i love my country, my best friend growing up was igbo, the na calabar guy, my closes tfriends are benin, yoruba, kogi and one very funny crazy borno guy, they are Nigerians and have their roots here, their history, family and all, i don't have enough eneregy to dislike or hate an entire clan just because a few wants something or have done something or do bad things, trust me, every part of Nigerians have their good and bad. if you travel to Edo state, you would hear the benin taking ill of the esan and the auchis, travel down to the lagos, ogun or ibadan you would hear the ibadan man taking ill of the oyo man saying he is different from him and swearing to never being the same and they share the same state, go to ondo and you would hear how they talk about ekiti and osun, go to osun and you would hear and they dislike ibadan and ogun, go to the north and you would hear the kaduna man telling you the kano man is different, go to bayelsa, go to port haecourt, everyone has something bad or good to say about the others so what's all this dry excuse of hating ibos, i use to tease my best friend then saying, why una too like money for una place and he would be like, that one na their wahala, all he wants to do is write, rap, hit the gym and studios and talk about life and understand people and art, i am more of a psychological fellow so forgive my sense of broadness in not being shallow of looking at things from a tribalistic or religious perspective. good day every one

Nice post but who takes about that ....
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Really beautiful queen how ?
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
tonychristopher:
don't just bring it up pls ...first we are igbo before Nigerians or something else and don't tell me that you dont have that sense that igbo are been mailgned and hated

But the igbo enjoy that because itbis the gate that make igbo prosper ...so

Having friends from all tribes doenst make any difference

Alright, ur point, ur opinion, i respect it and i have mine too.
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Exxit(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
WETCUNT:
IGBO WOMEN ARE TOO SOPHISTICATED AND HARD-WORKING..NOT LIKE SOME OTHERS WHO ARE LOCKED INSIDE THE HOUSE LAYING EGGS AND OVER POPULATING THE COUNTRY CAUSING HUMAN POLLUTION...WIVES FROM RUSTED ROOF REGIONS AND CATTLE REARERS LEARN FROM IGBO WOMEN
LMAO, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Exxit(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
pretydiva:
except dat tongue
just like you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed bbitch where?
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
WETCUNT:
IGBO WOMEN ARE TOO SOPHISTICATED AND HARD-WORKING..NOT LIKE SOME OTHERS WHO ARE LOCKED INSIDE THE HOUSE LAYING EGGS AND OVER POPULATING THE COUNTRY CAUSING HUMAN POLLUTION...WIVES FROM RUSTED ROOF REGIONS AND CATTLE REARERS LEARN FROM IGBO WOMEN

na wa o
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by ThrillzOfficial: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
WETCUNT:
damn!!!
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Dio1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
How many 1st class graduates from Nigerian Universities are celebrated this way, such a pathetic country.
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by sombradyi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kudos to igbos, my tribe
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by sombradyi(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kudos to ibos my tribe
Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
WETCUNT:

I read your post and I almost wept for your parents.

Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
I laugh when i see igbos rush to this type of post and claim credit and jump upandan.

seems to me some folks need the achievements of others to feel good about themselves. it's all good.

what have you achieved in your own individual life?

that is the major question.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Mbagwu Who Made 1st Class In The UK Holds Media Tour by lanchy: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Comon! She is not a beauty queen by UK standards, she is beautiful but not the best I have seen here on any given day haba!! There are hot Ibo/Yoruba/Hausa girls here, wey pass this girl well well!!! I should know, nah my thing! :-)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Apologizes To Fans For Sharing Used Recharge Cards / Adaeze Yobo's Shaku Shaku Dance Moves / AY Insults Basketmouth On Twitter!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.