Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension (8867 Views)

New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Stock Market Lost N1.732tn In One Year Under Buhari / Stock Market Shareholders Lose N1.15trn In Q1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Obijulius: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can't find any ZOMBIES here...taking a zombie siesta?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by guardsman: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
May God punish d NSE & all those manipulating dat market like we witnessed during d AP shares saga. My family has gone thru so much hardship because of dis wicked individuals. It shall never be well wit dis "Beggar-thy-Countrymen capitalists manipulating d market to d detriment of hapless investors. When u hear stock market in Nigeria, if u ar an ordinary Nigerian, RUN. There's so much insider-trading & manipulation due to lack of proper oversight & supervision.

Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Adesiji77: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
emi14:
Very few comments. Where are nairaland commentators?. This is not Davido , buhari and dasukigate post. This demands professional insights before altering a word. Are you sleeping or could it be eyes right. Hahaha ok. Your at work. Let's believe so. Amen.

LOL grin grin

Thread not likely to exceed 2 pages...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by EDUECO(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Equity or Stock Market investment is fundamentally based on earnings or dividends(cash or script/bonus),capital appreciation or increase in the price of shares is an added advantage. Real Estate Investment is also fundamentally based on rent or earning,while increase in the rental property is just an added advantage.
Stock Market investment or Real Estate investment primarily should not be executed based on speculation!
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by EDUECO(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Stock market investment is far cheaper or easier than Real Estate investment. You can easily buy a part of a company like First Bank of Nigeria with N50,000 or even N5000 and you start earning dividend(s) every financial year.But you can't build or buy a good rental property with N50,000 that can earn you rent. Don't forget you need knowledge to play both investment.
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by EDUECO(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
The Nigerian Stock Market has come to stay,new companies would always be listed. Commodities (goods and services) would always be produced for our consumption,and companies get income or earning(remember,income can be positive or negative)from this production process. The Nigerian Stock Exchange creates the avenue for part ownership of Nigerian companies.
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Preetybuoy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
I will not say all, but most of them affected can cry me a river.. Tell us how you got the money invested first and we'll see if you really had knowledge of what you were doing from the begining.

This websurfer guy u are really a very big fat hay eating dumb Ass, im sure u are a dependent that still runs to daddy for money, so hardworking investors and business men that have invested most of their hard earned money can cry you a river cos daddy's boy websurfer thinks they didnt get their money decently. Chai!! wait till you grow-up and this happens to you.
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by WebSurfer(m): 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Preetybuoy:

This websurfer guy u are really a very big fat hay eating dumb Ass, im sure u are a dependent that still runs to daddy for money, so hardworking investors and business men that have invested most of their hard earned money can cry you a river cos daddy's boy websurfer thinks they didnt get their money decently. Chai!! wait till you grow-up and this happens to you.
mofo spotted.. Mind you, i started working and earning around 16... First million around 20 , go check my very old threads and cry me a river
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Descartes: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
WebSurfer:
a typical example of children of hate.. They always try to hold someone responsible

Shataap, Kemi Adeosun is an incompetent finance minister. Buhari and APC should contract NOI for tutorial on how to run that office.
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Descartes: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
guardsman:
May God punish d NSE & all those manipulating dat market like we witnessed during d AP shares saga. My family has gone thru so much hardship because of dis wicked individuals. It shall never be well wit dis "Beggar-thy-Countrymen capitalists manipulating d market to d detriment of hapless investors. When u hear stock market in Nigeria, if u ar an ordinary Nigerian, RUN. There's so much insider-trading & manipulation due to lack of proper oversight & supervision.

Have you watched the movie "Wolves on the Wall Street", you will surely understand what these people are up to

1 Like

Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by nike4love: 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why is bubu wasting our ppls hard earned resources? With this economics policies, Nigerian will be worse than bene republic.
Re: Stock Market Shareholders Lose N108billion To Forex Suspension by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
The odor from buhari's body will fix everything in fullness of time grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dividend Stocks Vs Non-Dividend Stocks / Transcorp Po Finally Opens At 7.50! Opinions? / How Can I Get Verified On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.