Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Hilarious»» If Nigeria Mechanics Are Medical Doctors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious»» If Nigeria Mechanics Are Medical Doctors (1598 Views)

Hilarious: If Moon Sighting Was A Nigerian Affair, The Reports Would Be Like / Hilarious, If You Read This And Didn't Laugh, Forget It, You Cant Make Heaven / Hilarious: If The Children Of Isreal Were Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious»» If Nigeria Mechanics Are Medical Doctors by enasgreat: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2016
– A mechanic will remove your hand and replace it will white girl’s hand and say “o masise (it will work, its stronger)”. – If you stay too long in the hospital, they will sell your eyes and claim you came eyeless. – My mechanic would have done an operation and forgotten to return the heart. – He would remove a kidney and claim its not important and useless in my system. – When you’re down, they’ll give you 2 knocks on the head and try to start you. – If you still don’t respond, they’ll clean dust off you, use a tools to hit your head, nose and heart and try to start you again – If you’re weak, they’ll increase your heart beat to make you work faster, – They’ll remove all veins they come across while working, say its just a design and it’s not really needed.What do you think?
Lalasticlala do ur job
Re: Hilarious»» If Nigeria Mechanics Are Medical Doctors by mojysiola(f): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
enasgreat:
– A mechanic will remove your hand and replace it
will white girl’s hand and say “o masise (it will work,
its stronger)”.
– If you stay too long in the hospital, they will sell
your eyes and claim you came eyeless.
– My mechanic would have done an operation and
forgotten to return the heart.
– He would remove a kidney and claim its not
important and useless in my system.
– When you’re down, they’ll give you 2 knocks on the
head and try to start you.
– If you still don’t respond, they’ll clean dust off you,
use a tools to hit your head, nose and heart and try
to start you again
– If you’re weak, they’ll increase your heart beat to
make you work faster,
– They’ll remove all veins they come across while
working, say its just a design and it’s not really
needed.What do you think?

Lalasticlala do ur job
Dry. That's what I think
Re: Hilarious»» If Nigeria Mechanics Are Medical Doctors by enasgreat: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
mojysiola:
Dry. That's what I think
Dnt get u

(1) (Reply)

The Moments That Matters Most / What Tribe Is He From? / Between Lasisi Elenu And Woli Arole: Who Is More Interesting And Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.