Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) (73165 Views)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Shut up fool. Then u should find out how common street cat entered the fence and seal it.
Only mad ppl will burn a street cat. I mean who the fvck burns a cat? Shame on you.
So much frustration among nigerian youth.
one question for you...if u were in op's shoes will u let the cat go free dnt you kill RAT if u see onewht of cockroachesdnt you kill them is cat more important than them

oooo i see. dnt bother answering me bc you are a Pagan and cat is a tool for witchcraft in paganism dt is y u r pained. kpele
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by frankcell(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2016
This is no longer cat oo
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
After investing thousands of naira trying to earn a living, a cat catwalks inside to feed on them, yet you people say he shouldn't kill the cat. Shoro niyen? You did the right thing sir, but next time you would have traded it for some cash. Some people criticizing you will do worse than that. Imagine you receive alert daily of #500 been deducted from your account, when you complain to the bank they say they are giving it to the less privileged, he did the right thing, at the same time pray over it.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by MissNairaland1: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Threat? Cat to him or his chickens??

SAVEDBABA:
d cat is a threat to his source of livelyhood na
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Stup.id savage uncivilized monkey. Look at your face lyk a gorrilla.
You are so daft and senseless for quoting me.
Simple English you can't type. What a nincompoop grin

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Soknown: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
adenine02:
(photo S) I Killed A Giant Wild Cat That Has Killing Birds

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.
today its luck ran out. Check the photos.
Hi @ OP, could you please post a more vivid picture of the trap box and how to set it. Thanks.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Tellemall: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
jasper7:
as we no get animal control in nigeria. You just slayed a beautiful cat angry. You could easily sell the cat and get some cash. which would have been more economical for you. at least recoup the cost of the dead birds.

Your sort of animal conservation is funny.

Who would buy a giant wild cat? You? You can own a FERAL cat and treat it like a pet?

Or do you suggest taking it to a zoo, because wild cats are endangered species?

Will you not complain when you see more pics of the hungry wild cat in the zoo, because it's not easy to feed the wild cat or cater to it's needs?

You expect people to actually care for a wild animal. It's not domesticated and it won't return your favor.

Sometimes it's irritating to see people try to act civilized when there's no call for it. In developed nations people do kill things that encroach. It's your property, not the animal's.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Chicagoesontop: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
adenine02:
(photo S) I Killed A Giant Wild Cat That Has Killing Birds

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.
today its luck ran out. Check the photos.

Going by the 2nd picture na the cat of Tom and Jerry be that so we no go dey watch tom and jerry again as you don kill the cat ?,
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ikombe: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
MissGdope:
You must be drunk or something Ozwor
lol. Dis wan na pure bening gal grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tellemall:

Who would buy a giant wild cat? You? You can own a FERAL cat and treat it like a pet?

Will you not complain when you see more pics of the hungry wild cat in the zoo, because it's not easy to feed the wild cat or cater to it's needs?

You expect people to actually care for a wild animal. It's not domesticated and it won't return your favor.

Sometimes it's irritating to see people try to act civilized when there's no call for it. In developed nations people do kill things that encroach. It's your property, not the animal's.

We can't really say whether it was feral or not, since most cats wonder into people's property.. OK he killed the cat which i still think is wrong, what's the essence if burning it..
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
pcoolioz:

I am guessing you have never been close to a cat yh? cats climb mehn. they use their claws to dig into places you won't expect and climb easily. that wall in the pic is nothing for a domesticated Cat not to talk of a wild cat at that.
this will be possible if there Is a tree nearby which it can jump from to that wall ,NO CAT CAN CLIMB A 12FT VERTICAL WALL
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

U come from a strong line of pu.ssies.

No sane man will hurt a common street cat . Anywhere in the world except for zoo called Nigeria.
bros I really don't know what your problem is ,either you can't read or you can't comprehend what you read or you just like looking foolish ,go back and read my post again and the one quoted in my post, read hard and comprehend then you'll see that my response was a joke ,also some of us still love this our country very, very much so please never call Nigeria a zoo, ignoring every other person in this naija at least one of your parents is a Nigerian so what you are implying is that either one of them or both of them are AN***Ls, fill in the blank space
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by whiteroses(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
jbichene:
bros I really don't know what your problem is ,either you can't read or you can't comprehend what you read or you just like looking foolish ,go back and read my post again and the one quoted in my post, read hard and comprehend then you'll see that my response was a joke ,also some of us still love this our country very, very much so please never call Nigeria a zoo, ignoring every other person in this naija at least one of your parents is a Nigerian so what you are implying is that either one of them or both of them are AN***Ls, fill in the blank space

But nigeria is a zoo na, Boko haram men and political thugs are wetin. Nigeria is a zoo with small human being living in it grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jasper7(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tellemall:

whoever said anything about animal conservation? I said killing the cat is not economical. maybe he could sell it. and maybe he could get some money. That's all I said. cheers. smiley
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
pcoolioz:

Bros a wild cat in Nigeria means a cat that no longer stay home, a cat that has become feral, a cat that lives the bush or a cat that grew up without human contact. most Nigerian cats end up becoming feral especially the male ones. you dig? a homeless cat in the bush has become feral sir and it will attack you.
my main fact is that he said ''giant''.i understand what wild means. By the way feral cats in naija seldom attack anyone. There's one living in my estate. Them no born am well to stand when humans they come.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by jbichene(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
whiteroses:

But nigeria is a zoo na, Boko haram men and political thugs are wetin. Nigeria is a zoo with small human being living in it grin
it's easy to sit a criticize but how many of you calling naija a zoo have openly organized protest against the thing you don't like abt the country, this corruption everybody readily points out as our problem starts with all of us , Nigeria can not be compared to a zoo, we are wonderful people
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Tellemall: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Baroba:

We can't really say whether it was feral or not, since most cats wonder into people's property.. OK he killed the cat which i still think is wrong, what's the essence if burning it..

Burning it= revenge.

Not a bad idea. Those who live to kill will be killed likewise. undecided
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Tellemall: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2016
jasper7:

whoever said anything about animal conservation? I said killing the cat is not economical. maybe he could sell it. and maybe he could get some money. That's all I said. cheers. smiley

Alright. But nobody would buy a cat that's lived in the wild. Such cats are feral. Unless he could sell it to people who don't mind fried cat?
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by sheyi86: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
adenine02:

i used a cage trap
Pls how can i learn how to make cage trap, teach me pls.thanks.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
sheyi86:
Pls how can i learn how to make cage trap, teach me pls.thanks.

pls take the first 3pix and show it to a welder

they will do it for u
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Soknown:
Hi @ OP, could you please post a more vivid picture of the trap box and how to set it. Thanks.

bros just show the first 3pix to a welder
they will make it for you
u can get bak to me if they dint get d pix
buh i belive dy will
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by adenine02: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
Vikky014:
one question for you...if u were in op's shoes will u let the cat go free dnt you kill RAT if u see onewht of cockroachesdnt you kill them is cat more important than them

oooo i see. dnt bother answering me bc you are a Pagan and cat is a tool for witchcraft in paganism dt is y u r pained. kpele

with e's post i also suspect e's into wichcraft
and i dont belive in black magic
so i ignored him
thx fr ur coment
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by sheyi86: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
adenine02:

pls take the first 3pix and show it to a welder
they will do it for u
Ok but how does it work or give me ur nos.thanks
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Soknown: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
adenine02:

bros just show the first 3pix to a welder
they will make it for you
u can get bak to me if they dint get d pix
buh i belive dy will
Oh thanks.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2016
We no get Human Rights in Naija let alone of Animal Rights! But this op no dey fear o, the cat fit get winch o grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by marieolae(f): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
The op is evil for doing that.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Kirinwa: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2016
Seun:
Next time, you should go to a bushy area far away and release the cat there.

0ga Seun what if the 'cat' turn tiger come kill my guy nkoh?
That cat way no pure o.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Allansmith: 6:28am On Mar 01, 2016
ikbnice:
And that's how our enemies shall walk themselve into a cage and die a horrendous death worse than that of this cat.

Amen
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Preprobiotics: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! / Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.