Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Its Unfair - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Its Unfair (726 Views)

Unfair Treatment From Nigeria Banks / Unfair Treatment From Nigeria Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Unfair by AirmirthDY(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
The so called firms taking advantage of umemployed graduates quest for job is unfair. My experience taught me a lesson and got me thinking twice about applying for jobs online, the most annoying part of these online applications is that these people hide their identity and they feed you with lies. I remembered attending one "interview" and behold we started with a test after which we were addresed on "Destiny" I was like 'God damn it, this was suppose to be a job interview not 'exhortation'. The peak of the matter was when a man old enough to be the father of this ' destiny interviewer' got up angrily & sweating profusely asking the question "Have I come all the way from Port Harcot to listen to lectures about destiny?" A vivid examination of the man's statement and his lamentation made me fear human race and the question that readily comes to mind is "Why must we take advantage of peoples predicament as a means to an end"? May God help us all...
Re: Its Unfair by Donald3d(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
AirmirthDY:
The so called firms taking advantage of umemployed graduates quest for job is unfair. My experience taught me a lesson and got me thinking twice about applying for jobs online, the most annoying part of these online applications is that these people hide their identity and they feed you with lies. I remembered attending one "interview" and behold we started with a test after which we were addresed on "Destiny" I was like 'God damn it, this was suppose to be a job interview not 'exhortation'. The peak of the matter was when a man old enough to be the father of this ' destiny interviewer' got up angrily & sweating profusely asking the question "Have I come all the way from Port Harcot to listen to lectures about destiny?" A vivid examination of the man's statement and his lamentation made me fear human race and the question that readily comes to mind is "Why must we take advantage of peoples predicament as a means to an end"? May God help us all...
na so them dey do
Re: Its Unfair by Yeahreen(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Especially all dese GNLD pple undecided
Donald3d:
na so them dey do

1 Like

Re: Its Unfair by kachnov(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Funny but sad,maybe when they start using violence the gnld deceit will stop.

1 Like

Re: Its Unfair by AirmirthDY(f): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
That is the world we find ourselves in, we just have to live through it...
Re: Its Unfair by Donald3d(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yeahreen:
Especially all dese GNLD pple undecided
exactly, u were reading ma mind

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is The Standard Pay For Social Media Jobs / Pls Is Labsource Africa Limited Real / Vacancy For A Female Shop Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.