Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! (7018 Views)

2019 Ford Edge ST Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Please Advice Me Please..is Golf 3 Going Out Of Extinction? Or A Ford Forcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Fribery: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Please I really need the gurus on here to help me out on this. .. I don't want to buy smething and I'll later regret.. its a Ford Edge (2008 model).. any pros n cons I should know. ? thanks I truely appreciate as I anticipate your quick response..
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Kashif(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by nissparts(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
flag down an owner using same vehicle politely and ask the person about the pros and cons of owning such a vehicle in the state you reside.

7 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Fribery: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
thanks for the replies.. is there a diffrence between the 2007 model and 2008 model or they are tge same thing.. please I'm confused oo. b4 I get duped. on the reciept it reads 2007 model but the sellers are saying it's 2008 model... pls urgent help?
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by oyefelix(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kindly do full diagnosis before u buy, eg comprehensive scan, compression check, diagonize ur transmission, and proper physical inspection especially under the vehicle, check if not flooded vehicle, also check suspension system. after then u can choose to buy or not. u can call honmusa on 08061166316
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by sultaan(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
If you like it buy it. The is yours to drive everyday.

Most 2008 we're assembled in 2007, the 2017 model year cars will be on dealer floor by June 2016 sometimes earlier.

The best advise is to talk to an owner of one in Nigeria. Those abroad generally like it which is why it sells a lot more than Murano

5 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by oyefelix(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ask for d VIN no, number 10 of d vin is d year, if its 7 means 2007, if u see 8 means 2008

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by efegoodluck: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Fribery:
thanks for the replies.. is there a diffrence between the 2007 model and 2008 model or they are tge same thing.. please I'm confused oo. b4 I get duped. on the reciept it reads 2007 model but the sellers are saying it's 2008 model... pls urgent help?

Hello, did you finally get the car If yes is it a good buy?? Can you please share your experience I am looking to purchase one..Pls advice
Thanks. I anticipate your reply..
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2018
efegoodluck:

Hello, did you finally get the car If yes is it a good buy?? Can you please share your experience I am looking to purchase one..Pls advice
Thanks. I anticipate your reply..

That year is not a good buy
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by efegoodluck: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Thank You
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Fadphils(m): 1:42am On Apr 23, 2020
efegoodluck:

Thank You

Please what do you mean it's not a good buy?

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Fadphils(m): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Please what do you mean it's not a good buy?
Re: Please It's Urgent! I'm About To Buy A Ford Edge..advice Me!! by Kayharry(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

BMW Mechanic Diary / Help Me Make A Choice Between Buying A 2014 GLK 350 Or Ml350 / Pontiac Vibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.