Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship (2161 Views)

Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship / In A World Of Spirits And No Science. / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by cocolacec(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2016

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3289706_img20160113113127_jpeg3ee7df66490f97a9e985efca02cf45f4

They are not angels but Spirits who come to worship .In the Spirit(Jinn) world there are muslims ,christians,hindus etc ,they have children like us,get married and die like us.Humans are not the only ones on Planet Earth.All these are revealed in Islam.
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by Sparrow13: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
I know in Islam you people have a strong believe in Jinn (both the good and evil ones).
But op. I as a person have never heard of christian Jinns or is it in your koran ?
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by cocolacec(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sparrow13:
I know in Islam you people have a strong believe in Jinn (both the good and evil ones).
But op. I as a person have never heard of christian Jinns or is it in your koran ?

I have been priviledged to witness Exorcism in the Islamic way and have seen quite a number of Xtian,Jinns worshipping Yemoja or Muslim Jinns possessing people through asasi(Black Magic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ohf7-6sco
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by cocolacec(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sparrow13:

I have been priviledged to witness Exorcism in the Islamic way and have seen quite a number of Xtian,Jinns worshipping Yemoja or Muslim Jinns possessing people through asasi(Black Magic).Some of these Xtian Jinns mention the Churches using them for Miracles.Attimes these Jinns are victims because they are coerced to do evil by their commander with the threat of murdering their family members.In many instances ,they accept Islam and become muslims and they are tutored on how to free their families and have faith in God while some are stubborn but they eventually leave the human people after much recitation from the Quran.

Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by jcross19: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
cocolacec:

I have been priviledged to witness Exorcism in the Islamic way and have seen quite a number of Xtian,Jinns worshipping Yemoja or Muslim Jinns possessing people through asasi(Black Magic).Some of these Xtian Jinns mention the Churches using them for Miracles.Attimes these Jinns are victims because they are coerced to do evil by their commander with the threat of murdering their family members.In many instances ,they accept Islam and become muslims and they are tutored on how to free their families and have faith in God while some are stubborn but they eventually leave the human people after much recitation from the Quran.

confused allah, confused prophet with a confused followers.
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by cocolacec(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
jcross19:
confused allah, confused prophet with a confused followers.

hej dude if you have no useful comment just waka pass the thread.My God and Prophet are not your toothpick to be regarded as confused.It is people like you who will eat grass ,make sounds like goat ,drink Petrol and say it taste like pineapple juice all in the name of hypnotism disguised as religion.

You will never see a muslim insult Jesus Christ or call him confused because we respect him and his mother,Maryam who was regarded as one of the best of women kind to have a whole chapter of the Quran in her name.Mind what you write.
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by jcross19: 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
cocolacec:

hej dude if you have no useful comment just waka pass the thread.My God and Prophet are not your toothpick to be regarded as confused.It is people like you who will eat grass ,make sounds like goat ,drink Petrol and say it taste like pineapple juice all in the name of hypnotism disguised as religion.

You will never see a muslim insult Jesus Christ or call him confused because we respect him and his mother,Maryam who was regarded as one of the best of women kind to have a whole chapter of the Quran in her name.Mind what you write.
like I said and am still saying it again!!!!! Allah is confused and all his followers . Since the death mohmMAD allah remained dumb why?.
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by cocolacec(m): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
jcross19:
like I said and am still saying it again!!!!! Allah is confused and all his followers . Since the death mohmMAD allah remained dumb why?.
1. Say (O Muhammad () to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

2. "I worship not that which you worship,

3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by Sparrow13: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
cocolacec:

I have been priviledged to witness Exorcism in the Islamic way and have seen quite a number of Xtian,Jinns worshipping Yemoja or Muslim Jinns possessing people through asasi(Black Magic)

nice to hear, I was brought up in a muslim area I have witness many muslim exorcism myself, because opposite my house in Zaria is a Mallam well experience in such.
Terible things they(Jinns) said
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by jcross19: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
cocolacec:

1. Say (O Muhammad () to these Mushrikun and Kafirun): "O Al-Kafirun (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

2. "I worship not that which you worship,

3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."
correct that's why you people are facing ka'aba when you are praying. You people black stone.
Re: Compare The Pictures Of Spirits Appearing In Places Of Worship by analice107: 11:35am On Jan 14, 2016
cocolacec:

This the dumbest thing I have ever heard in all my life.
The only mention of Jinns, is only in Islam. Don't fuse it into Christianity.
And Aren't Jinns suppose to be spirits? How do get to raise families which men threaten to kill their children. First time am hearing that men can kill spirits. Wow. Jinns accepting to be members of a religion.
This OP, what did you smoke? It's really strong.
Islam is shit.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Al Taqiyya: Article Claims Saying Allah Can Cures You / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... / PHOTOS: Salvation Ministries Built Home For The Elderly, See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.