Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting (590 Views)

Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting by onlyme12: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
President Buhari today caught some prominent members of his cabinet unawares when he arrived the Federal Executive Council 10 minutes to the start of the meeting. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of Staff to the President Abba Kyari and National Security Adviser Babagana Maguno and 17 ministers were absent when Buhari arrived the Council of Chambers.

Only 19 ministers out of the 36 ministers were around. "I came too early"Buhari said. He then called for the recitation of the National Anthem. They were however not late as they arrived at 9.55am for the FEC meeting scheduled to commence at 10.00am.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=18227

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting by ajaxtea(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
I initially thought they came late ni
Re: Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting by Dannyabu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
That's my Presido! No time!!
Re: Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting by oloriooko(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good thing Mr President
Nigerians must learn to respect time and appointments
Wish you guys fruitful deliberations
Re: Photos: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, NSA, Ministers At FEC Meeting by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2016

(1)

Nigeria Needs To Dump Oil For Gas Production.. / Anxiety Mounts Over Custody Of N50bn Ship Acquisition Fund / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.