Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters (26682 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Amended 16 Counts / How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by achiphet(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
richidinho:

if i click that link make my blokkos dissappear
Puheheheheheheeee
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
FagsamPHP:
This is indeed a shame! Clueless government, how could a whole nation's budget got missing & now found? This shows this present government was not ready to lead/rule this nation.. Imagine "AMENDED BUDGET" ?? shame

Nigeria is a country not a nation plz grin grin
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by Living4christ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
make I just dey fold my hands dey look. If buhari adopt that budget! Then I won't need anymore explanation to conclude that *in okon's voice* " we don enter one chance"
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by mwasiu(m): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't know why u guys should always fool yourself;all is just media hype nd propaganda,when the budget is nit not a tissue paper
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by wirinet(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
I am ashamed at what get Nigerian youths so excited. This budget missing noise is the most senseless topic i have ever heard. The budget was submitted to the National Assembly and not to the general public, the National assembly is yet to begin debating the budget. They have not complained to anybody nor reported to the police that the copy of the Budget submitted to them had been stolen, and here is PDP getting excited about a missing budget.

Before the budget passes into law, it will pass back and forth between the executive and the national assembly, until it is agreed upon by both parties. The executive can make changes before it is passed into law by the national assembly, so i do not understand what the Euphoria of PDP and its allies are all about.
Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by generaljoshua(m): 12:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Guys be like when they heard the #MissingBudget was found whether amended or original.

Re: Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters by sammyj: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2016
... shocked grin grin
charlycharles:

hmmmm humanbeings dey ooo.
dat a govt stole dia own budget and sneak it back amended and u said thump up?
nawaooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Can’t Continue With ‘imposition Of Candidates’ — David Mark / FACT CHECK: Did Atiku Hire US Lobbyists To Get Him Recognised As President? / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.