Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon (694 Views)

Jim Nwobodo's Thanksgiving And After-Wedding Party Photos / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon by nollywoodbabe: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-why-jim-nwobodo-the-crying-governor-might-cry-again-soon/
Was it Nigeria’s first or second Republic I don’t know for sure but what I do know is that after more than four years and massive corruption of the Civilian government then, the Nigerian Military struck and took out Alhaji Shehu Shagari’s government. General Muhamadu Buhari was made the Head of State and General Tunde Idiagbon was his second in command, his government threw all the Politicians in Jail, sentencing them to many years. Now one of the politician’s arrested was Jim Nwobodo who was a governor in Shagari’s government. When he was arrested and thrown in Jail, he Cried vividly like a little baby which earned him the nick name “The Crying Governor” .

This was about 30years ago or so, well I have not been deeply following Nigerian politics so much so I have not been hearing much about Jim Nwobodo until recently. To my greatest surprise, I found out his name was mentioned in the ongoing #DasukiGate saga, it was alleged that he collected 500million naira. I screamed when I heard this, so this man is still in government? still in the corridors of power and once again his.. http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-why-jim-nwobodo-the-crying-governor-might-cry-again-soon/

Re: See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon by nollywoodbabe: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
READ See Why Jim Nwobodo “The Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon http://nollywoodbabes.com/see-why-jim-nwobodo-the-crying-governor-might-cry-again-soon/

Re: See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon by vanndubi: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't think he called the crying governor when he was already in prison. Else it would have been "the crying former governor"

In Dee Sam's case, I know for sure that he was called "the weeping governor". He was always begging FG in tears for IMO state's allocation so that he can develop his state more fully.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Fayemi And Dangote Laughing Hard / Buhari Set To Sack 2000 From Nnpc, Pppra, Ppmc And Dpr / Oshiomhole To Spend 1.4B On Tea And Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.