Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

“I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi (798 Views)

Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Koffi Olomide Arrested And Jailed By Congolese Police Department / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi by sonoble: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
When it comes to one of the leading comedians in the industry, you cannot sideline Koffi, who since he has started his career as a stage actor with Theatre 15 in 1998, to him playing the character of Dauda in the hit comedy campus sitcom “Twilight Zone” popularly referred to as “shake body”, to a “Night of a Thousand Laughs” in 2003, he has continued to wax stronger in the genre of music, movie, comedy and compere.

Currently working on the debut of his TV programme, “Funny Moments With Koffi The Guru”, which according to him would come out different from not just what other comedians are doing, but most other TV shows as he intends to explore aspects the others are not exploring, including telling the stories of the ordinary person on the street.

In his exclusive interview with BroadwayAfrica, the ace comedian speaks on his personal life and how he has been able to stay out of scandals. Questioned about how he has been able to manage the opposite sex, as regards his status, and his educational environment, the “always happening Unilag”, the Comedian reveals that since he has been in school, everyone knew he had no other person but his fiance, now wife of 8 years, Kofo, so it was always “Koffi and Kofo”, two names that, according to him, was a brand on its own.

CLICK LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

http://www.broadwayafrica.com/i-have-not-slept-with-any-other-woman-except-my-wife-koffi/

Re: “I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi by Ebyce(f): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good one dear
Re: “I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi by Gablo500(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Aw has that put food on my table.
Re: “I Have Not Slept With Any Other Woman Except My Wife”- Koffi by Eberex(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Ace Producers Shizzi and Masterkraft At War Over Stolen Material [PICS] / Davido Gets 1 Million Dollars And House For SONY Global Deal / Gist: 2baba’s Wife Goes On Instagram Rant Over A ‘family Wrecker’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.