Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? (537 Views)

What does it feel like dating an older woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by oye9ja(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Firstly, let me introduce myself, Am Oye, tall, dark, athletic body and people say am handsome (dunno).
It happened that I have to go to Ile-ife in Osun state to collect a laptop computer I asked him friend to help buy from his dealer. I started the journey from I Ilesha where I was at that moment in my car. On my way I saw two people standing by the road side, a guy and a girl, so I decided to give them a lift 'cos I hate travelling alone. Which I did and learnt they are also going to OAU which is also the same place I was heading to. To cut the whole story short, I got there details and they got mine. They are both a computer science student and I got there contacts cos a m a computer freak, anything that has to do with computer.
So couple of weeks later, the girl and I got really close and I we talked. I got to know she is just 18years old and I really took her as my younger sister as I am 27.
Later her whole topic change and it was a night like that she said she wanna tell me something and I said what, I was shocked when she said "I love you" I was so so speechless that I decided to disconnect the phone.
The point now is that she has been on my nerve with the I love you "ish" and that she wants to go into a relationship with me. Thou I tried to make I understand that I don't love her, the age difference, I even lied that am in a relationship even thou I am not. But she won't bulge, I am confused, she is a good girl with brains and she I also very smart. Now have started to feel something for her thou I have been avoiding her calls, pings, messages and everything from her, but she is still pestering me. And times when I pick up, she won't even ask why I didn't pick he calls, she would simply say she missed me and wanted to tell me she loves me. Make I no lie oh, I really missed such attention and am getting it. So pls, mature minds only, what should I do?
Re: Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by nevi12(f): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Shes no more a minor na nd frm d way she acts she seems matured asin attitude wise besides 9yrs is not somuch of a gap u knw....ders no harm in gettin to knw her beta leave her age one side first

1 Like

Re: Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by oye9ja(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
nevi12:
Shes no more a minor na nd frm d way she acts she seems matured asin attitude wise besides 9yrs is not somuch of a gap u knw....ders no harm in gettin to knw her beta leave her age one side first
Thanks bro.
Re: Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by nevi12(f): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
oye9ja:

Thanks bro.
Ummm am a gal duh
Re: Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by QueenSalewa: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
I don't understand. Why would it be a problem?
Re: Dating An 18years Old Girl. Bad Or Not? by oye9ja(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
nevi12:

Ummm am a gal duh

Sorry, thnx sis.

(1) (Reply)

Dating In Diaspora. / Do U Stay In Magodo GRA, Call Or Watsapp Me... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.