Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) (25003 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Farmers Hand And Ear In Kogi (photo) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Gsmooth51: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
one dat
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by jwart(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pleaded not guilty?
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by dacovajnr: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
CR77:
@OP no name

I was only interested in his names
Didn't you read Mathias Isa
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Fumbaby: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
This dude get liver sha
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Pesuzok(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
bail 500k with 2 sureties in like sum, so total is 1.5m, how much for the car? You see why the rich can meet bail conditions and come to court from their homes. Before you know it this guy will spent 3 yrs in jail awaiting trial
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Juliuxxxxx: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Abeg wic side I'm dey for anyigba mah go slap I'm head??
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by missKiffy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
The security man go dey se ope right now
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by nickxtra(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God for the innocent, but foolish security/gate man.
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls Nlanders, What is d meanin of pleaded Not guilty as always used by our lawyers
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by nnowu(f): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
Guy u no see better moto thief?
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by jojoki: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria law get K leg, the Guy claimed he stole the car by deceiving the park security guard but when they brought him to the court of law he then claimed not guilty to offence. Smh
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by foonshur(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Tinubu magistrate court
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Edunwa302(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
Police said as soon as the car owner left the park to buy something nearby, the suspect approached the security guard with the car key and lied to him that he was the driver to the Toyota car owner and that the owner called him on phone and asked him to drive out the car to pick him along Marina street.
The security guard, according to the police, believed him and handed the car key over to him.
Na only me see dis?
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Revolva(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigerians and tribalism......wetin concern me where e come from a thief is a theif...some idiots r here to judge his tribe...fools mumu pple
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by ennysuccess(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Igala people N stealing are like brothers N sisters that's how they turned Kogi to a Zoo because of selfishness and eagerness to live large

It seems na kogi Nnamadi Kanu see for YouTube when he call Nigeria a Zooo
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by ijustdey: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
the security guard self nah mumu

see format wey the guy man use for him
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by gunpoint(m): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Can i ask a question please? undecided
Why do these people plead not guilty all the time?
This guy is standing there with the car he was seen sitting in, and having been identified by the security guard he tricked and having confessed he did it to "solve family problems" still pleaded not guilty in court.
Am i missing something here? undecided
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by Petrobros: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2016
He wanted to solve a family problem but ended up adding to the problem.
Re: Fleeing Suspected Car Thief Arrested In Kogi ( Photo) by sursur(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Pls why did the car owner dropped his car key with the security man in the first place ?

I guess de sud be an initial agreement between de man ,the thief and de security man . But may be along d line de guy decided to convert the car to his own

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Officer Killed In Gun Battle With Cattle Rustlers In Nasarawa State. Photo / US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims / More Photos Of Two Students Shot By The Police In Asaba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.