Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos (28209 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by ikombe: 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
cruzita:
cute and adorable .where's my boo oya its time to make babies
am not ready for babies undecided
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by kossyablaze(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2016
ladyF:

kiss kiss kiss fine baby kiss kiss kiss
whr u hide since na?
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by adellam16(f): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2016
This isn't new! Abeg make una let us hear word
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by greatme2good(f): 4:40am On Jan 14, 2016
So adorable,cool picture,cool family
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by hiputaagiahu: 5:37am On Jan 14, 2016
There are many top Nitric Oxide supplements Alpha Fuel HD outthere on industry today. Thus is Xtreme Zero the answer to unlocking your true potential? With a great number of muscle building supplements in the marketplace nowadays, just how could we all know which one of them will be ideal for all of US and which shall help us to attain our objectives?The most suggested is a glass of protein shake to assist develop stronger muscle.Alpha Fuel HD In offering adequate amount of energy needed for Muscle Building protein move assists . Any exercise expert may often recommend individuals who really wants to develop their muscles of crucial a protein move is usually to be consumed after-workout.There are lots of protein complements you Alpha Fuel HD should use to give this extra protein to you. Organic Muscle Building Supplements products are not worst whilethey therefore are safer to-use and give fewer negative effects.

READ MORE==>> http://yourantiagingrenew.com/alpha-fuel-hd/[url][/url]
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Seun360(m): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Hispanic ladies or Latinas are just too beautiful.
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Godmother(f): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Awww....beautiful pix. See the way the baby is looking so playfulfully @ Sonia.
@ Floragregs your baby is so cute!
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by suruwilliams(m): 6:00am On Jan 14, 2016
nellaluv:
I must born fine baby walahi grin

Too cute wink

This could have been us... with our cute baby... but I say I want Ferrari tongue. Just joking wink

wai for th ferrari
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by texazzpete(m): 6:03am On Jan 14, 2016
iykemoney90:
;DAs far as na Ik Ogbonna wife. it must hit front page

Better her than Tonto Dike grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2016
The baby looks like it wants to suck something.
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2016
floragregs:
Lovely ....me and mine on one vaccine day like that. grin. :DWake up sweetie! We are on Nairaland frontpage (famous for a while). Wave at Uncle seun. Hehehehehehe
grin grin grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by ND4real10: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Cute

Nigerians are getting more polished and creative

In another development do you know that Finaj Production has just opened a movie channel to help showcase Nigerian rich talents

Check out http://nolly.land/finaj

He carefully selected a very robust and a non YouTube based platform like NollyLand ( see www.nollyland.com) to do his release

Other Nigerian movie owners like Uche10 Production (http://nolly.land/uche10) and Devin Mobison ( http://nolly.land/mobison) and other great Nigerian Movie producers are opening up their channels at NollyLand to enhance the viewer experience
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Vikky014(f): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Wow LOVELY
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2016
Where you @? I'm ready

BlissB:
Hmmmmm Pls let's make babies *sad*
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by floragregs(f): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Godmother:
Awww....beautiful pix. See the way the baby is looking so playfulfully @ Sonia.
@ Floragregs your baby is so cute!
tnx Godmummy

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by passionate88: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Whitey na im sure pass all this our bleaching things o
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by cardoctor(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Mulato babies
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by gbens2000(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
cute and adorable .where's my boo oya its time to make babies
see me here, wink
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by SoNature(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
This beautiful woman must be very strong. I'm just wondering how she copes with crazy Lagos traffic
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Diamonddris(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Can somebody tell me why I should not marry an half cast?
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Wizlove(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
Ouchhhh! *gasping for breath* kiss
Don't worry we can make ours sweetheart!
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Wizlove(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
floragregs:
Lovely ....me and mine on one vaccine day like that. grin. :DWake up sweetie! We are on Nairaland frontpage (famous for a while). Wave at Uncle seun. Hehehehehehe
I am in love with that angel.

1 Like

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Wizlove(m): 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
BlissB:
Hmmmmm Pls let's make babies *sad*
But you've made yours nah.
Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by Embi(f): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please vote the most beautiful baby ever so she can win the CUSSONS Baby 2016 competition..

https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/977

Re: Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos by BlissB(f): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizlove:
But you've made yours nah.
Nah....ve nt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / Davido Signs PUMA Ambassadorial Deal (Video) / 50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.