Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue (2138 Views)

Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of GEJ,PMB By Aliyu Smith Musawy / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by silica(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
y Aliyu Smith Musawy, IMN

Sometimes, a tragedy occurs not because the odds are against you, but because God wants to free your mind from the shackles of intellectual vacuity.The Zaria massacre has completely changed my perspective in ways I never imagined. It has changed the way I regard Islam and certain Muslims who hold a barbaric view that we can be killed with impunity. It has changed the way I even discharge my humanitarian pit projects.
I am less angry with El-Rufai and Sunusi Lamido who think the best way to dispel the phantom allegations that they are crypto-Shitte is to seize the tragedy, demolish our sanctuaries, desecrate our graveyards we painstakingly built without having to pester on government for pecuniary support and launch vitriolic attacks on Shi’as just like the way Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel massacres Palestinians with a view to evoking anti-goyim sentiments whenever elections are around the corner. I am also less angry with Burutai than I am with Buhari, a devilish army officer because he wouldn’t have committed this heinous atrocity without a prior order from the above.
The Zaria massacre has hitherto made me reflect life in ways I was unable to do when I was a Northern fanatic. It made me realise that Goodluck Jonathan was truly a democrat, despite his shortcomings and unsolicited peccadilos, he is a lesser devil in comparison to Buhari.

He was pelted with stones in many states including my state Bauchi; he was cartooned in the most derogatory ways, his wife had been made a media favourite for her idiosyncratic English and campaigns of calumny were launched with the surreptitious connivance of such high ranking politicians as Obasanjo with whose hands the fabrics of the Nigerian economy was destroyed.

Yet, the man had never resorted to imposing his wills upon voters thereby letting popular wish work its way. But one thing I have found striking about the mindset of some Buharist fanatics is they think critiquing him is tantamount to apostasy, more blasphemous than killing 1200 people including hapless women and 73 infants and more irksome than burning our members alive. But what I want people to understand is, my slain friend Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega and I worked tirelessly for the success of Buhari, but the only thing Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega received in return is death together with his beautiful wife and effervescent daughter while I am rewarded with the killing of my fiancée.

We would like to categorically make our position clear that, we will not resort to violence in sharp contrast to Boko Haram who embarked upon violent confrontations just because they were extra-judicially treated the way we are treated.

The solution is not to let bygones be bygones, no, but to use everything legal at our disposal including our mighty pens to tell the world the true reality of our dear country under the stewardship of a person who has made us a butt of his petty vexation without not even a wink of sympathy over the tragedy that has befallen us; a president who finds it hard to utter a word about the greatest massacre during his presidency but he’s quick to condemn a terrorist attack in US that killed only 12 people.

Well, many a reader may deride this humble elucidation of mine as iconoclastic, but the truth must be told no matter how bitter it may seem.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/how-the-zaria-massacre-made-me-think-different-of-jonathan-buhari/#ixzz3x8KQE25P

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
MISS!! Try again.
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by chynie: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
i would have said sorry and RIP to the dead
sad sad BUT NOT U GOT WHAT U PRAYED FOR

lesson: think before voting

6 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by zico530(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ok
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by paramakina202: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
shocked
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Lvlink(f): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Everyone has started realizing!

But not for the ZOMBIE WORSHIPPERS

4 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by dgr8truth(m): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by TheFreeOne: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
a person who has made us a butt of his petty vexation without not even a wink of sympathy over the tragedy that has befallen us; a president who finds it hard to utter a word about the greatest massacre during his presidency but he’s quick to condemn a terrorist attack in US that killed only 12 people.

When some of us said Buhari presidency is an error on our political landscape they termed us wailers. I hope many will not realise their mistakes when its too late.

So unfortunate. May you find the strength to bear your loss.

11 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by sarutobie(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
now you know! it is a pity it took a disaster at your doorstep for the scales to fall from your eyes..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Chubhie: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
But what I want people to understand is, my slain friend Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega and I worked tirelessly for the success of Buhari, but the only thing Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega received in return is death together with his beautiful wife and effervescent daughter while I am rewarded with the killing of my fiancée.
My deepest condolences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by free13: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm....
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
The scale that has just fallen off your eyes is what has been blinding many Nigerians; religious, ethnic and tribal sentiments. I pray that Nigerian will learn to be rational than sentimental on issues.......sorry for your losses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
I can never support any government that allowed their soldiers kill unarmed women and children.
I don't care if Buhari is the president or not, for the fact he did not give any meaningful statement and a very big remorse immediately after the massacre shows how barbaric he is, I don't care the degree of noise Buhari zombies in this forum make.
The heart breaking fact of this is that -
* Many Nigerians stole the properties from the corpse of the murdered people.
I have not seen anything more wicked than this. No wonder North is always backward, they are very wicked to be progressive.
* Many Buhari Zombies supported the massacre! Shows you how much value they have on human life.

If a leader of a country does not value the life of people he is leading, what then is he doing? Buhari have no interest of masses at heart.
Quote me anyway and I will defend it.
I did not support Shiit Islamic group but those Nigerian military officers that ordered the massacres are inhumane and should be dragged to court and be charged for crime against humanity. Talking of court we have seen how lawless Nigeria is, the president cannot obey a simple court order.'Nough said.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by AustineE1: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wound never support the killing of any Nigeria anywhere,regardless of whose side i stand....more often than not,my heart weeps for those shiites and many more Nigerians killed extra-judicially without recourse to the due process of justice. This is because am part of humanity and i feel diminished when people,especially my fellow country men are killed and nt by any other person but a leader people risked the last drop of their blood to vote for.
Like they say,life is a b*tch,life aint fair! But as for the dead,RIP! And may the bereaved stay strong and stand by their ideology,for no amount of intimidation can suppress an idea whose time has come. 'your antagonist is your helper'. Posterity will certainly play in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Chubhie: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
The solution is not to let bygones be bygones, no, but to use everything legal at our disposal including our mighty pens to tell the world the true reality of our dear country under the stewardship of a person who has made us a butt of his petty vexation without not even a wink of sympathy over the tragedy that has befallen us; a president who finds it hard to utter a word about the greatest massacre during his presidency but he’s quick to condemn a terrorist attack in US that killed only 12 people.
Such hypocrisy! That some humans beings are even hailing them for a job well executed boggles the mind. Tell me how nigeria can progress when the blood of her innocents wasted daily cries out for justice? That midget El Rufia and his friend SLS hiding behind mask to safely live out his psychopathic mindset must be made to face justice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Anticabal: 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP post all the article here. Nobody is going to that newsrecue junksite owned by a GEJ/Igbo-hating hausa/fulani man that is now probably coming to his senses probably because of the shiite massacre which now affected him.

Newsrecue was the first junksite to claim that Kanu was caught with 3 prostitutes and bags of cocaine. They ridiculed the death of innocent protesters shot at Onitsha, now the scales of sycophancy and rabid buharism are falling off from your eyes after the shiite massacre and you want our empathy? God punish you there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Chubhie: 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
JN1:
I can never support any government that allowed their soldiers kill unarmed women and children.
I don't care if Buhari is the president or not, for the fact he did not give any meaningful statement and a very big remorse immediately after the massacre shows how barbaric he is, I don't care the degree of noise Buhari zombies in this forum make.
The heart breaking fact of this is that -
* Many Nigerians stole the properties from the corpse of the murdered people.
I have not seen anything more wicked than this. No wonder North is always backward, they are very wicked to be progressive.
* Many Buhari Zombies supported the massacre! Shows you how much value they have on human life.

If a leader of a country does not value the life of people he is leading, what then is he doing? Buhari have no interest of masses at heart.
Quote me anyway and I will defend it.
I did not support Shiit Islamic group but those Nigerian military officers that ordered the massacres are inhumane and should be dragged to court and be charged for crime against humanity. Talking of court we have seen how lawless Nigeria is, the president cannot obey a simple court order.'Nough said.
Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by AustineE1: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Anticabal:
OP post all the article here. Nobody is going to that newsrecue junksite owned by a GEJ/Igbo-hating hausa/fulani man that is now probably coming to his senses probably because of the shiite massacre

Newsrecue was the first junksite to claim that Kanu was caught with 3 prostitutes and bags of cocaine. You ridiculed the death of innocent protesters shot at Onitsha, now the scales of sycophancy and rabid buharism is falling off from your eyes after the shiite massacre and you want our empathy? God punish you there!
chill brother,an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind....the world we live in is surrounded by a circle of events that links us together,sometimes either for good or for worst,but one thing is constant and that is truth,it keeps you above little minds,evil conspirators and even wickedness in high places,like the killing of innocent protesters in Onitsha.
I must say,that as for me,i will forever condemn evil,wherever i sight one and the killing shiites is 'one evil too many' from this regime.As christians,we must always stand by the truth,as admonished by the bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by TheFreeOne: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chubhie:
Such hypocrisy! That some humans beings are even hailing them for a job well executed boggles the mind. Tell me how nigeria can progress when the blood of her innocents wasted daily cries out for justice? That midget El Rufia and his friend SLS hiding behind mask to safely live out his psychopathic mindset must be made to face justice.

I won't be surprised if these pics were taken while seeking Zakzaky support for electioneering campaigns.

The same man and his fellow believers are being killed and branded as terrorists overnight with no iota of remorse.

1 Like

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by harjayi(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Chubhie: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
TheFreeOne:

I won't be surprised if these pics were taken while seeking Zakzaky support for electioneering campaigns.

The same man and his fellow believers are being killed and branded as terrorists overnight with no iota of remorse.
I have it on good authority that zaky was badly injured and been nursed in a secret location.

very predictable the way they used the man and his followers to win elections and comeback to deal with him same way they are going after all perceived enemies.

All we ask is for justice to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Joe4lv(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria and it's troubles. our problem is that when issues spring up,we don't tackle it on the path of rationality but we allow political,religious and tribal affiliations blind our rational thinking and so we miss out on the collective solutions.

When boko haram were bombing churches,Moslems in the north kept silent thinking it will just be churches until the havoc was turned towards mosques and it became glaring that we now have a common enemy before we sat down to think of a way out.

When NA shot and killed innocent people in the east who were unarmed, doing their peaceful demonstrations on the wickedness and dictatorship of Buhari,the other parts of the country applauded and the internet went on fire supporting lawlessness and wickedness but guess what? it has suddenly gotten to those in the north and others will get their own fair share of this acts.

"Rain doesn't fall on just one man's roof. it falls on the entire community roofs"

we must start seeing our problems as a collective problem no matter the region experiencing it or we perish as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by PRYCE(m): 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by asadike(f): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
My brother, sorry for your losses. may their souls find rest. Welcome to the wailers club. If Buhari can inhibit gej frim fighting his brothers ( boko haram), my dear, there is nothing he cannot do. U now see d reason why its not good to keep mute when others are being maltreated or marginalised. Gel was pelted with stones in d north, you guys kept mute and even applauded d action. Gej could have ordered d culprits to be put to death but he chose to carry his cross quietly. Now d question is, if it were buhari, what do u think will happen?

2 Likes

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Atlantian: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
I have no pity for you, I am sorry. Cos you are one of the millions of educated mor0ns that voted for this chief moronic cattle-rearer who absolutely values the lives of cattle more than the lives of humans.

You are one of the reason that a dollar exchanges for 300 naira today.

Ntorrrrr!

1 Like

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by iykemoney90(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Buhari Unchangeable changer! This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by Curlieweed: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Shite happens.
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by drss(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Buari is yet to give a word of condolence to victims of shiite massacre. dis con3 is truely a zoo.

1 Like

Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by bammo: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
I wonder who all these grammars are meant for
Re: How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of Jonathan, Buhari - Newsrescue by chiddye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
animal can't dash you human rights> fela

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo / A Senator Has Moved A Motion For The Resignation Of President Buhari / Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.