Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

100% Betting Tip: Espanyol Vs Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 100% Betting Tip: Espanyol Vs Barcelona (398 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Espanyol Vs Barcelona 1-1 – Highlights & Goals / LA LIGA VIDEO: Espanyol Vs Barcelona 0-3 2017 All Goals & Highlights / 9JAPREDICT Betting Tip 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Betting Tip: Espanyol Vs Barcelona by vicsoj007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
100% BETTING TIP: ESPANYOL VS BARCELONA

Not so long ago, host in La Liga is played 0-0 against the strongest team in this league and of course the big favorite this time, but they did it in a very ugly way with a lot of fouls and unsport things.

So, Espanyol then is played 1-4 at the Nou Camp and it seems to me that Barcelona is probably in this match to win again. However, the hosts will obviously and this time will be very motivated to beat great rival and it seems to me that they would be able to score at least one goal, and the rest should be done by guests, but we'll see.

Date:13-1-2016 20:00
Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.57
Category: Spain - Copa del rey

More analysis for u on my website @ www.naijabetguide.com

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Steward Sacked For Calling Cesc Fabregas A Snake Because Of Arsenal Root / IN PICTURES: Fans Show Support For John Terry As They Demand / Sunday Betting Games To End The Week On High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.