Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. (644 Views)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Don Jazzy: " I Be Like Upcoming Artist, I Wan Win Next Rated" / Don Jazzy: "I Had Left Senator Ben Murray-Bruce's Party Before D'banj Performed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Chelseafan99: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is Don Jazzy having middle age crises? The rate at which he feautures in music videos these days is getting very annoying. There is hardly any video from MARVINS he does not force himself into. Obvioulsy being a reknowned producer is not enough, he wants to buy his way into music, pretending he is an artist. To know a good artist its lretty easy, put them on stage. Can Don Jazzy perform on stage ? He couldnt even articulate himself in the recent MTV Base music awards, he disgraced Nigeria with stage fright. It is begining to dawn on me the reason why D'Banj and Wande Cole opted out. Don Jazzy is like an insecure dude, he cannot tolerate his stars being more famous than him self. Don Jazzy should allow his artist shine on their own without stealing the spotlight out of sheer greed and childishness. Don Jazzy beko eh, even Tiwa Savage who is making a rebound from her hiatus you still have to force yourself into her moment of shine in the beautiful video you spoilt with your wack voice and senselsss dance. Allow your artist develop on their own before you have another Dbanj or Wande Cole conrroversy.
Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Merlissa(f): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sorry to ask OP

How is Don Jaxxy affecting you??

He is making his millions... Have you made any
Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Chelseafan99: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Merlissa:
Sorry to ask OP

How is Don Jaxxy affecting you??

He is making his millions... Have you made any

How does his millions affect you? I am talking about music as an art here. If you are not a musician stop pretending to be one, this is leading to a decline in Nigerias quality of music. Can you compare Nigerian music in 2010/2011 to today? Every millionaire wants tk be an artists.
Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Merlissa(f): 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chelseafan99:

How does his millions affect you? I am talking about music as an art here. If you are not a musician stop pretending to be one, this is leading to a decline in Nigerias quality of music. Can you compare Nigerian music in 2010/2011 to today? Every millionaire wants tk be an artists.

OP why are you crying

Abi Don Jazzy no sign you up??
Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Pwhitelaw(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op stop hating and leave trash for lawma

Come up with your own label and letz see how you will manage it
Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op has a point bt not sure wot it is. Lol

On a serious note don jazzy is trying bt he shud help his children fly. How many years now and dey still like babies. Not sure any of them has an album yet.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy, I Beg You In The Name Of God - Respect Artistry. by Ejytex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
OMG!Mr poster wetin b ur own heeey get a life abeggi.Go hug transfarmer ok.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Raunchy And Hot In Black Leather Pants, Showing Off Her huge Boobs / (PHOTOS) Toyin Aimahku Steps Out In Style This Time / Hope They Are Not Deceiving Me, Do I Truly Look Like Orezi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.