Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog (9315 Views)

6 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Any Money Online Yet / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog by Starttell: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Funkybabee:

I mean the pin that we make person to have access on the money if that person have issue on her address
you mean for AdSense?
Re: Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog by Funkybabee(f): 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Starttell:
you mean for AdSense?
yea
Re: Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog by psalm121vs1: 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
nenergy:

Not entirely true. Linda Ikeji has the most ugliest website/blog in Nigeria...yet! grin

Abeg, evaluate my part-time blog: www.thejobseekerscreed.com
dont mind the op..na to come here the spew trash...that ikeji made her millions on ..even twitter still have their blog on ...do things because others re doing and not because u have the passion for it..ur name na sorry..u can have the most beautifully designed blog with all the money spent..u will still make nada..my favorite nigerian blog is this kid..writinggenies.com or something..cant remember the exact name..but that guy is talentented
Re: Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog by victorking: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
AmakaDNB:
Sorry but if that blog is not DNB Stories, it is not a blog. tongue
AmakDNB nice blog. Did u tweak the blog yourself. Lovely theme and nice concept.
Re: Why You Are Not Making A Kobo From Your Blog by AmakaDNB(f): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
victorking:

AmakDNB nice blog. Did u tweak the blog yourself. Lovely theme and nice concept.
Tnx. Not my blog tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart / Google Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.