Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days (497 Views)

Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life / What Is That Song Dat Calms Your Soul? / Oneman Brown Afro Band Makes Metal Song That Reminds Of Black Sabbath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days by Kenmatt(m): 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
As it is in movies, so it is in songs.

There are some songs that thrill you that any time you hear it playing, you almost "loose control". Before you know it, you are already singing along with it.

Mines are, " angel" By Shaggy, "Diallo" By Wyclef, "speechless" by M Jackson.

What are yours?
Re: That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days by kossyablaze(m): 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
2pac...Do for love
Re: That Song That Reminds You The Good Old Days by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Time na money by Mike Okri. Everytime I hear it whisks me to a time when NTA was the only medium of entertainment for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Piano Or Keyboard Training Here / What Is Your Opinion About P Square Break Up, Do You Think Its A Stunt?? / Petrah - My Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.